Author's Note/Acknowledgements

Hey, look at that! I just finished book number...two?

Three. I forgot Rules of War. Does that count? XD

Anyway. I'm really happy! My updating schedule was very bad with this book so I've been working on it since October of 2016 .-.

It's July 2018

That's a year too long XD

So I made a goal the beginning of summer to finish SG before school starts again. I accomplished my goal, school starts tomorrow XD

Also, I "created" the pic up top. The art isn't mine, the credited artist is in the picture (since their watermark was really dark I included it again). I just added the text, really. I just thought maybe you guys would want it for some reason. I mean honestly I don't know what you would do with it, but here ya go? 😂

In all honesty I like the whole idea of SG, especially in Prime. However I feel like I could have done some better things with this book. I am happy with certain chapters, though, as well as certain events. (TBH I cried in the last chapter with OP, Raf, and Bee)

Thank you so much for reading! I'm grateful for every one of you and I enjoy hearing what you had to say about the events in each chapter. I'm glad you seemed to enjoy this book and I'm grateful for your 33.6K reads! I'm kinda sad to see it end but now It leaves me free to work on other stories, like MTMTE and the rebooted version of Undercover Rookie (which I mentioned in the first chapter that I wasn't going to give up on xD whoops), as well as the "War" series and another TF fanfiction with my own OC's.

I don't know what's in store for the future, I'm approaching my senior year of high school (like literally T-minus nine hours and two minutes) and I'm not sure what lies ahead. I think I won't be publishing any new books soon, and will probably be working on the ones I have published now. The other books I've mentioned will probably be written in drafts and stay that way until I'm confident I can finish them and actually have a set plot for them.

Thank you again for your support and patience. I know I gave you guys a lot of cliffhangers and then didn't update for months at a time (xD), but I also know that if you guys weren't supporting this book I really wouldn't have finished it. There was a point where I thought I should just discontinue or unpublish the series because I thought nobody liked it anymore, but you guys proved me wrong and I'm glad I didn't :> Thank you so much.

And a special thank you to Arya_Skye!

Thank you for allowing me to bounce ideas off of you. You got me back into my writing groove with SG, and it was nice to be excited about writing a book again. :>

And thank you again, as well. Without you I wouldn't be writing this author's note. :> Have a good day (or night).

-Bumblemus Prime