Chapter Ten

"Greetings, Optimus Prime. I am Megatron."

The Autobot on the other side of the screen smiled.

"The ruthless leader of the Decepticons, no doubt?"

"Indeed. I have contacted you so we may conquer both dimensions and rule them together. With our combined armies, we will be unstoppable."

"You forget one thing. We don't have a means of crossing dimensions."

"Ah, but I know that Ratchet made it happen before, he can most certainly do it again."

Optimus thought for a minute, before smiling a little.

"Yes, indeed, especially when one of their human friends is injured."

Megatron raised an optic ridge. "What do you mean?"

"Do you recall the loud human femme at all?"

Megatron shook his helm. Now that he thought about it, he had never seen the Autobots' human pets, save for Jackson Darby. Though, he had known about them through the others.

"I've heard she is annoying and tiresome."

"She'll be taken care of before long."

Megatron raised both optic ridges this time. "How so?"

"She will either die from her injuries, or she will receive the proper medical treatment needed, though I reckon it would cause suspicion if it were in this dimension."

"So Ratchet would need to create the bridge between this dimension and yours," Megatron finished, starting to understand.

"Indeed."

"But the bridge would be located at their base, which is shielded-"

He cut himself off. "Unless the bridge has to happen in the same coordinates as it did before..."

Optimus nodded once, and Megatron smiled as a plan started to form in his processor.

"I have an idea."

***
"How is she doing?" Jack asked his fa-Jason as he examined her for the fifth time in the past twenty minutes.

"If she doesn't receive-"

"Okay, the answer is still the same," Jack replied, cutting him off. "Why can't you do anything?"

"I need a team and a sterilized room to work in."

Jack sighed and walked away, sitting down on a crate next to Raf a few feet away. Raf looked over at him.

"Same condition. She's holding on," Jack mumbled, resting his cheek in his hand as he stared at nothing in particular. Raf studied him for a minute, the strands of his raven black hair against his face, his bright blue eyes, and his grey shirt over a white long-sleeved one, down to his blue jeans and blue and white converse-style looking shoes, before trying to imagine Jack as him, with a sweater vest over a large button-down T-shirt, glasses, and jeans that severely bagged at the ankles, and oversized sneakers, along with glasses. He didn't think it matched him at all. And yet in this dimension that's who he was. And he was a male version of Miko that kept most of his features. He took off his glasses for a minute in thought, looking around. The world was a blur to him. He could barely make out shapes and objects.

How can the other me see without these?

He shook his head and sighed before putting them back on.

"How weird is it?" he asked, turning back over to Jack, who looked over at him with an expression that meant "please elaborate".

"Seeing your dad?"