Epilogue

Recommended Songs to listen to for the Mature Scene: (Songs are listed in order of the scenes)

- "Crazy in Love" by Beyoncé (Fifty Shades Version)

- "Heaven in Hiding" by Halsey (Optional in listening to after the first song)

Epilogue

Three Years Later...

The office did not belong to the CEO of the company, but it still possessed a breathtaking view that the original owner was very familiar with. It was still extravagant and absolutely spacious. It has finally been assigned back to its very first owner. She had just exchanged offices with the new CEO, but she felt like she had never left the room she's in now.

Ashe has finally finished the long-time issue between her and her sisters. The score has been settled and now, Winter Enterprise has their new and well-trained CEO. A woman that competed fairly for the position and on even terms.

Sighing, Ashe sat down on her office chair and looked out at the beautiful lights the city before her offered. She was rather surprised that she was still a part of her family's company. She had somehow expected that she'd be terminated the moment she stepped down from the top position. Surprisingly, the new CEO named her as the company's Chief Financial Officer, while her other sister was assigned to be the Chief Operating Officer.

Everything and everyone was starting to settle down.

Now that Ashe had a full-time job at her family corporation, she decided to focus completely on her role in the business. Her flaming reputation was doused and rebuilt in a lightning-quick pace the moment she became CEO three years ago, especially when she established drastic but impressive changes in Winters Enterprise that assisted the company in rapidly climbing the ranks in the corporate world.

A week within her return to the main city, her friends had contacted her immediately. Sarah was quick to offer her the job she left at the club, which she nicely declined. The pale and wide-eyed face of her girlfriend was enough to tell her that the redhead was not at all comfortable in having her dance and grind against strangers again. Admittedly, she took a liking to the act of performing for a crowd and pole dancing itself, but she loves Katarina and didn't want her to feel more than uneasy with her dancing for others. She may have refused the offer, which immensely relieved her lover, but Fortune still told her that she was free to give a stage performance at the club in any time she'd like.

Meaning, the position will forever be open for her to return to if she ever wishes.

On the other hand though, Ashe has also become a branch manager of a charity organization her grandparents have established in Valoran City. It was also within her first week in the city when she found herself face to face with her late mother's parents.

Avro and Rosalie Snowfelt had personally flew from Freljord as soon as they had discovered that their granddaughter had left to return to Valoran. With Ashe's name and her father's being known in the society of corporations, the pair succeeded in finding her. They had even sent a request for an appointment with her, especially when they learned that Ashe had assumed the CEO position of Winters Enterprise.

Ashe had immediately approved the request once she found out that it was her grandparents that wanted to meet with her. She was not at all pleased that the Snowfelts had disowned her mother and was half of the main reason why Avarosa had lived a life of poverty and prostitution, but they were already right there in front of her, extending an olive branch that has been long overdue.

Despite experiencing so much pain and hardships, Ashe knew her mother would have wanted her accept the reconciliation. Rosalie had brought the letters Avarosa had sent them when she was still alive, letting Ashe read them one by one. While she did, the older couple confessed to her how much they regretted not writing back and being there for their daughter when she needed them the most.