ACT 3

ACT 3

Sitting on one of the comfy couches, Ashe began to wipe off all the make-up she has on, while her fellow dancers around her were changing out of their costumes and into a much casual set of attires.

"Hey!"

She raised her head from the small mirror she's looking into and turned to face the person that had greeted her.

"Lux." She greeted back. "Hyper as always."

"Mm-hm." The blonde hummed, smiling. "Sooo? Anything you'd like to tell us?"

She sighed and placed the tissue she was using down on the table. "What do you want to know?"

"You see, Sarah told me something about you giving your glove to one of your clients." Lux said, innocently smiling at her.

"Your point?"

"You've never given anyone your glove." Janna said as she tied her platinum blonde hair in a low ponytail.

"So has Caitlyn." She said, nodding her head to the violet haired female.

"I'm an exception." Caitlyn said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm in a relationship with Vi, so it's quite obvious on who will be the one to receive my glove."

"Or to play with it." Ahri commented from her place at the U-shaped couch, a teasing smile on her face. Caitlyn flashed a sweet smile at her, while Ahri retaliated by smiling in the most innocent way she can do.

"The point is," Lux cut in before the conversation could fully be redirected to another topic. "Ashe, you do remember the meaning of giving your glove to a client, right?"

Ashe suppressed her sigh as she laid her back on the sofa. "Of course I do."

"What's so special about this client, then?"

"We want the explicit details." Ahri added.

"She's persistent." She stated, crossing her arms and slightly narrowing her eyes at her friends. "That's the only detail all of you should know."

"Pish-posh." Caitlyn said. "There must be something about this client of yours."

"Well, she's the first client I've danced for that hasn't touched me."

"Exactly why we want to know more about her! And her gender makes this more interesting." Lux said, saying the last statement as if it's a detail that shouldn't be overlooked. "She's the first person to 'survive' your storm."

"I find her interesting and I intend to break her will. Problem?"

The way she said it nearly sent shivers down her friends' spines. She spoke as if she's planning on doing... galvanizing things towards her client.

"No, not at all." Janna answered for them, while Caitlyn and Ahri decided to let it go by sticking with silence as their replies.

"Can I ask at least one more question?" Lux asked, earning a look from Ashe. "Okay, fine, never mind."

"It's my client, so none of you need to bother yourselves with her." She remarked, causing the others to feel a bit ashamed for their meddling.

Caitlyn turned away and decided to focus on buttoning her blouse, Janna started to slip her pants on, Lux murmured a small apology before leaving the couch and Ahri just settled on filing her nails.

Ashe uncrossed her arms and decided to finish up with cleaning all the make-up on her face. Small talk was exchanged around her, but she didn't bother joining in. Once she was done with her task, she got up and made her way to the shelf of clothes at the side.