ACT 15

ACT 15

Hand brushing back white strands, eyes only focused on the sleeping woman in her arms and letting herself become accustomed with the unfamiliar feelings from within, Katarina has never been out of her element in that moment. Yet, with Ashe in her arms, she feels like she can stay still for what seems like forever.

It's rather cliché, yes, but Katarina could care less about such label.

She adjusted herself and Ashe a bit until the latter was laying on top of her. Ashe, who remained asleep, merely shifted on top of her in her slumber, arms, which are currently around her neck, tightened their hold around her, causing Ashe to unconsciously snuggle closer to her.

Katarina froze for a moment before she gradually became used to the new position of the other woman on top of her. She reciprocated the action, left hand perched over the back of Ashe's head and right hand rubbing over the said female's back.

It didn't take long for Ashe to fall asleep, which left Katarina somewhat alone with her thoughts. After hearing everything what Ashe had told her about her past, it could only make her think, especially from every aspect she has ever thought of.

'I don't want to lose this.' She thought, right hand gripping the back of Ashe's hoodie. 'I don't want her to leave me.'

Knock! Knock! Knock!

She became utterly still, her arms around her lover tightening a little bit in reaction. She stayed quiet, while she waited for the knocker to speak up, stiffening even more when Ashe started to shift in her hold again.

"Katarina?" Came Cassiopeia's voice.

Katarina's mind began to go haywire. Clearly, she can't just move rapidly or shout back to Cassiopeia, since it'll risk the chance of her disturbing Ashe out of her sleep. These things left her to think about what's going to happen next.

Cassiopeia will see them.

The two of them together in bed.

Yes, they may be clothed, but their current position isn't really as appropriate as their state of dress.

Once she heard the creak of her door after the click of its knob, all she could do was wait for the inevitable and let her sister see her now.

.....

.....

.....

"Kat...-"

Just as she expected, Cassiopeia abruptly silenced herself once she laid her eyes on her sister and their unexpected guest.

Once Katarina's eyes locked with Cassiopeia's, she settled on raising a hand up, wordlessly acknowledging Cassiopeia and many more unspoken response to her entry.

Thankfully, Cassiopeia chose to stay quiet and settled with a plain nod.

Carefully, Katarina started removing the napping Winters on her, and once she did got Ashe off of her, the said female unconsciously took a pillow and held it against herself, breathing in the scent it emitted.

With her natural skill of stealth, Katarina left the bed and made her way to her younger sibling, who exited the room the moment she was half a meter away from the door. She walked out of her bedroom, closing the door behind her, before turning to fully face the waiting family member.

"Is she here for help?" Cassiopeia asked, knowing what's happening with the public and they're reaction about Ashe's so called 'scandal'.

"I'm actually hoping she is." Katarina muttered, walking down the hall.