ACT 8

ACT 8

The whole kitchen was filled with the sound of bacon sizzling on the pan, the mentioned meat's smell swirling around the room, some of it seeping out of the two open doorways of the kitchen. Katarina, seated on one of the stools at the kitchen island, munched on the toast Ashe had prepared for her, eyes, as expected, glued to the white haired female's rump, which is actually only covered with a simple white underwear that did no justice in hiding much.

Ashe had provided her a full set of clothing for breakfast, but of course, she didn't wear all of them. She unintentionally imitated Ashe's choice of clothing, which is just a mere fitted shirt and a pair of panties. None of them seemed to mind each other's state of dress.

What's there to mind anyway?

The sound system set up on one of the counters was playing a song that mostly contained beats filled with bass and the words 'dum dee dum' being said in a high-pitched voice over and over again, a few different words being added here and there. Regardless of the song's description, Katarina actually found the song to be nice, especially since Ashe is moving her hips a bit to the beat, just like how she moved one of her feet under the kitchen island. She can tell, Ashe is stopping herself from moving in a full-swing manner, knowing she has an audience behind her.

"You're free to dance, you know." She commented after swallowing the bite of toast she had recently taken.

"What, and give you a show? Oh please," Ashe looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile that can actually be mistaken as a smirk. "You already have breakfast, what more could you want?"

"Another round." She replied with a small grin.

Ashe rolled her eyes at her before turning back to the task of cooking, her body still somehow moving to the music playing in a moderate volume.

"What's your schedule every week?"

"Why do you want to know?" Ashe asked back, not bothering in looking over her shoulder again.

"So I'll know when to come here." She replied like it was the most obvious answer to the question she was asked.

"Monday to Thursday, I leave the apartment either in the exact time of nine o'clock or ten. I usually come back before eight."

"What about during Fridays?"

"I leave as early as I usually do and spend the whole day and night at the strip club."

"Why so early?" She asked with mild curiosity. "Don't you perform at night?"

"I do, but unlike the other dancers, I practice my routines in the same day I perform them."

"What about weekends?"

Ashe was quiet for a moment, contemplating on what to say. After a couple of seconds in doing so, she merely shrugged her shoulders. "Those are my rest days, so it highly depends on my mood whether I spend my day out of the apartment, or stay here and relax."

Katarina thought about the schedule that was given, her curiosity pooping back inside her mind. "What do you do during weekdays? Excluding Friday, that is."

"I'm going to stop you there." Ashe turned the stove off and turned around, pan and spatula in hand. She took the strips of the delectable meat and placed it on Katarina's plate, returning the pan back on the stove afterwards. "What I do during weekdays isn't really something my 'fuck buddy' needs to know."

"You're too secretive."

Ashe leaned forward, her chest mashing against the marble top of the island as she and Katarina gazed at each other with a rather intense gaze. "You're my fuck buddy, correct?"