ACT 23

ACT 23

After the unexpected reunion involving the two redheads and the little incident at the mall, the two had gone back to their plans in touring Freljord before they that went back home to the Winters' new apartment. Due to Ashe's plan in lending her help to her younger half-sister, she's planning on flying out of Freljord and returning to the city of Valoran first thing in the morning.

Of course she won't be taking the plane alone.

Not only that Katarina will be going with her, but surprisingly, LeBlanc also had a flight scheduled tomorrow. It only took a conversation through the phone between Katarina and Kassandria for the younger redhead to convince her mother to accompany them at their return. In just an hour, they received a message from Kassandria, telling them that LeBlanc had bought them all three of their flight tickets, which saved them the hassle of booking an unforeseen trip to the main city.

Currently, Katarina was sitting at one of the couches in the living room, phone in hand and Messages application open.

Katarina: I'll be seeing you two soon.

Talon: Change of plans?

Cassiopeia: Did you find Ashe?

Katarina: I'm with her right now. And I want to say thanks by the way. Wouldn't have fixed everything without your help.

Cassiopeia: Did you think that was all for free? You owe us, sister. :P

Talon: Cass _

Katarina stared at the message thread before her, one eyebrow quirking up.

Katarina: Talon, is that...

Cassiopeia: I never thought I'd see the day our dear brother uses an emoji.

.....

.....

.....

Talon "Baby Boo" Du Couteau left the conversation.

Cassiopeia: Well, I better go after him. xD This group message is literally useless now. Watch yourself when you come back. Dad is NOT pleased that you ran away.

Somehow, a smug smirk took over her lips.

Katarina: Don't worry, I have a trick up my sleeve.

Cassiopeia: Can that trick make "Baby Boo" cry? :P

I'm kidding. xD

Safe flight, Kata. We'll see you soon.

Oh, and I'm glad you found Ashe. ;)

Cassiopeia "Little Sweetness" Du Couteau left the conversation.

Katarina quietly chuckled under her breath as she shook her head at the short conversation she had with her siblings. Standing up from the couch and heading towards the bedroom, she permitted herself to think and somewhat reflect on everything that happened for the past couple of days.

Her relationship with Ashe fell apart completely. As in, more than when they had their first serious problem. Just when all hope was lost, especially when she discovered the person she was looking for had left Valoran, her siblings saw her through and gave her the help she was in desperate need of.

Admittedly, she was powerless beyond her wildest dreams. If her siblings had not done what they had, she wouldn't find herself waking up in the morning a couple of hours ago with Ashe back in her arms and their relationship massively growing in a much deeper level.