ACT 11

ACT 11

One hand gripped the edge of the marble bathtub, while the other was loosely clasped over the owner's parted lips, where low moans and withheld groans emitted and quietly echoed in the bathroom.

Ashe, who's currently perched on the side of the tub, has her legs spread open for the sexually excited redhead presently feasting on her extremely stimulated sex, who obviously took advantage of the opportunity given to her.

Her whole body felt as if it was on fire, yet the nonexistent flames made Ashe feel as if she was being filled with sexual insanity that only Katarina is able to give her.

"K-Kat..." She whimpered as low as she can manage.

She can't afford to be too vocal now, especially since the possibility of someone overhearing is looming over them. Eyes being closed, all of her attention and senses intently focused on the sensations being caused by the red-haired female.

Katarina left her womanhood and move upward, either licking or kissing her way up until their lips connected with one another. Ashe's hands loosened its clutch on whatever it is she grasped, fingers becoming buried in the once neatly combed mane of her sex partner.

"I just can't get enough of you..." Katarina whispered after they ended their latest kiss with one another.

Ashe stretched her head to the side, offering more of her neck to Katarina, who hooked a hand over her nape and pulled her closer, mashing her lips against her smooth neck. She can feel the redhead's tongue darting out from time to time, licking at her pulse.

Her body was overtaken by a shudder, especially when she felt a few drops of saliva trickling down and over her collarbone, no doubt originating from the person currently ravaging her neck.

"Kat..." She breathed out. "Don't... Don't make a mess... of me..."

Smirking, Katarina moved up and nipped at her earlobe, teeth grazing against the soft flesh teasingly. The hand situated between her thighs moved its fingers faster than before, digits massaging her from the inside, while her thumb flicked and toyed with her highly-sensitive lovebud, which, of course, pushed her to the edge.

"But, Ashe..." A husky chuckle reached her hearing, nearly making her shudder. "All I want is to fuck you up."

Ashe gasped, while the scream that almost left her lips was cut off, all thanks to Katarina, who took it upon herself to silence her with her own lips. Her eyes closed once again, while she savoured the feeling of Katarina's tongue dominating her fiercely.

Katarina hummed and stifled her little laugh as they kissed, exchanging saliva without an inch of care in the world around them.

She doesn't know how much time they had taken in the bathroom with their little session, but as soon as Katarina finished giving her the orgasm that blew her mind yet again, the two of them instantly began to dress. Before she had ended up sitting on the side of the tub, she had already given Katarina her own release, which is half the reason why Katarina settled in kneeling on the floor, since her legs needed to recuperate.

"We'll get in trouble if we perform more risks like these in the future." She said, pulling her underwear back up to where it rightfully belongs.

Katarina half-scoffed as she pulled her own panties up, and along with it are her pants. She started buttoning it as soon as it was up to her waist. "It's worth the risk, trust me."

"You're acting like a hormonal teenager."

"Is it my fault you have a nice ass?"

"Leave my butt out of this."