ACT 7

ACT 7

She is this close. This close in breaking the speed limit as her sports bike sped down the asphalt road in blinding speed. Since she has 'special cargo' riding with her, she had to tie her red hair up in a pony tail and tuck it under her jacket to prevent it from whipping back.

Ashe, who occupied the space behind her and is pressed up against her back, currently wore her helmet, which obscured her whole head. The only thing Katarina, or the possible onlookers, can see are Ashe's eyes and the trail of white hair at the back portion of the helmet.

Due to the speed she's going, Katarina can feel Ashe unconsciously tighten her hold around her waist every single time she performed a skidding turn or a sudden swerve.

Since her family's estate is farther than Ashe's apartment, Katarina made the choice for the two of them to decide on the apartment. As she stomped on the brakes, the wheels squealed loudly and left its mark on the road before stopping completely.

"Someone's eager." She heard Ashe's murmured say, letting the said female get off first as she turned off the engine, dismounting herself from the two-wheeler transport afterwards.

"Obviously." She said, grabbing one of Ashe's wrists.

While they were waiting for the elevator, Katarina was so tempted to slam Ashe against the nearest wall and have her with her in that very moment, especially since the helmet was already off and hid no detail from Ashe's breathtaking face.

Ding!

Ashe abruptly, but quietly, gasped as soon as she pushed her in the lift. Before Ashe could even recover her balance completely, Katarina quickly pushed their designated floor's button, then pinned her up against a wall of the elevator. She moved Ashe's hair away from that perfectly vulnerable neck and attached her lips against it, sucking on the pale skin with an intention to leave a mark of her claim.

The sounds of approval Ashe released encouraged her greatly. In her peripherals, she can see Ashe struggling to keep her grasp on the helmet she's holding, while behind her head, she can feel Ashe bury her fingers in her hair, messing up the once neat ponytail and causing the hair tie to slip off its original placing.

Katarina closed her eyes and detached her lips with a loud pop, her tongue coming out to play and lick upward. Ashe shuddered against her as soon as her tongue reached her ear, teasing it with flicks and long licks.

While her left hand is clasped over the untouched side of Ashe's neck, her right trailed down until it reached the simple knot of the warm trench coat. With a simple tug, the knot became undone and the coat fell open and revealed more of Ashe's body, which is now only covered with a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a simple white henley shirt.

She snaked her hand under Ashe's shirt, her palm stroking the firm and flat stomach underneath. The feel of the skin against her palm was so addicting, the smoothness wordlessly telling her to caress every inch of Ashe's skin.

The mildly ragged breathing she can hear from the pinned female was turning her on even more, which made her leather pants a tad bit uncomfortable. Each small pant or low gasp Ashe would give out, it was locking her into a lustful resolve. She growled into Ashe's ear, earning half of a moan.

"Are you wet, Ashe?" She asked, huskily whispering in the ear against her lips.

She got no reply, immediately knowing that Ashe doesn't want to bow down to her will so easily. She welcomed the defiance though. It wouldn't have been as exciting as she expected it if Ashe were to give in to her dominance without putting up a fight.