Roommates?

Dean and Castiel has been friends since their first day of high school. That's a lie if I ever said one. They absolutely hated one another, not because of those cliche jock and nerd crap that everyone uses. No, they just hated each other but wanted to be in each others pants so badly. 

They went through their high school days wanting to devour each other at any moment they could but never did. Then came Graduation. When the two didn't show up everyone thought they finally were getting it on. 

THEY WERE WRONG. 

They were both at the hospital because they were stupid and decided to get into a fight and ended up both in the hospital! IDIOTS! 

They thought they'd never have to see each other ever again until they found out the were going to the same college. Not only that, they were put as dorm roommates! I guess it could've been worst, they could've been roommates.

JUST KIDDING DEAN MESSED UP HE WAS IN ROOM 302 WITH MOTHER FUCKING CASTIEL SEX HAIR PLUMPED ASS NOVAK!

The first night was quiet to be fair. The second? Not to much. Everyone could hear them yelling. 

"I told you to knock!" 

"I didn't know you'd be masturbating on my bed Dean!" 

"Yeah well knock next time!" 

"WHY WERE YOU ON MY BED YOU NASTY ASS!?

"OH FUCK OFF CASTIEL!"

"MAKE ME! COME GET ME!" 

"OHH YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME GET YOU?"

"OH YEAH? WHAT YOU GONNA DO? HIT ME WITH YOUR ACTUALLY IMPRESSIVE DICK?" 

"MAYBE"

"WELL COME ON THEN!" 

"YOU WANT MY DICK CAS? HUH? YOU WANT IT!?"

"YOU WANT ME TO WANT IT DONT YOU? THAT'S WHY YOU WERE ON MY BED? IMAGINING ME ON IT WITH YOU?"

".."

"YOU WERE WEREN'T YOU!, THERE'S A DILDO IN MY BED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!"

"..." 

"dean?"

"what?"

"come here."

"why?"

"I want you so bad!"

It went quiet after that, well except the occasional FUCK ME HARDERS AND OHH YEAH BABY RIGHT THERE AND THE I LOVE YOU ASSHOLES! 

To say the least, they were both pretty satisfied after that night, and the next, and the next, the year after, 4 years later, 2 days ago. 

THEY'RE HORNY MEN NOW! JESUS CHRIST ARE THEY HORNY, I SAW THEM ON THEIR BALCONY GETTING IT ON THOSE HOODLUMS! 

IDK... Bye.