Prom AU

This one shot is dedicated to...... drum roll please..... Storm1001 just cause they basically comment and vote on almost everything I upload. I hope you like this one shot :).

When you think of the name Castiel Novak, you think school heart throb. You immediately think about him basically ruling the halls of Kansas high alongside his best friend. You think of how he's incredibly good looking and kind to absolutely everyone he meets. You think of how he was always the centre of attention and how he was always a part of everything that happened in Kansas high.

So it came as a surprise to everyone when Prom was only in a matter of days and Castiel had no date. It made no sense that he wasn't asked yet by anyone. He was the fucking king of Kansas high for crying out loud!! Everyone questioned it, including Castiel himself.

"Heya Cas!" Dean yelled from behind him, sending chills all throughout his body. Castiel turned around and was met with the most beautiful shade of green in the entire world. He smiled and pulled his best friend into a hug.

"Hello Dean, how are you doing today?" Castiel asked as he nuzzled his nose into the corner of Dean's neck.

Dean chuckled as Castiel's hair began tickling somewhat. "I'm doing fine Cas, you?" Dean asked as he wrapped his arms around his best friends waist and pulled him in tighter.

Castiel smiled and relaxed more into the embrace. " I'm fine I guess." Castiel replied, followed my a very audible sigh.

"What's wrong Cas?" Dean asked as he pulled away slightly and used his hand to lift Castiel's chin up to meet his dazzling blue eyes.

Castiel sighed once more and pulled away slowly, not ready to actually leave the comfort of Dean's well built arms. "No one's asked me to prom yet, I thought Balthazar was going to ask me last week but all he wanted was to ask if I thought Meg would go with him." Castiel revealed.

Dean smiled down at his best friend and leaned down on one knee.

"Castiel Novak, you have been my best friend since we were 3 years old. We practically live at each others places and do everything together. You are the most beautiful person I know inside and out. You bright up my world just by seeing your face in the morning. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" Dean asked, leaving a shocked Castiel just standing there.

"Dean." Castiel said, his mouth slightly opened.

"I'm kidding Cas, but seriously will you go to prom with me?" Dean asked a smile on his face, he got off the floor and grabbed Castiel's hand.

"Are you sure? You don't want to go with Lisa or something?" Castiel asked.

"100% sure, it's always been you Cas." Dean replied, pulling Castiel in closer to him. "One more thing though..." Dean continued.

"What?" Castiel asked, a smile being spread onto his face, his cheeks still flushed red.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight? Ya know cause I like you and stuff." Dean said, revealing a small blush forming onto his cheeks as well.

Castiel giggled and leaned into Dean's arms and pressed his lips onto his best friend's surprisingly soft lips. Dean froze but quickly gathered what was happening and kissed his best friend back. The two stood there for a couple minutes just enjoying the moment.

"I don't need to go on a date with you to know that i'm already embarrassingly in love with you already Dean, but I'll go to prom with you." Castiel whispered.

"So is that a no for tonight then?" Dean asked.

"7 okay for you?" Castiel replied.

"It's perfect, like you."Dean whispered, making Castiel blush. Dean leaned in once more pressing his lips onto Castiel's for the last time before the bell rang signalling that their next class would be starting soon.

"I'll see you later Dean." Castiel said pulling away from Dean's arms once more.

"later Angel." Dean said, a smile on his face. He watched as Castiel turned a corner and disappeared before entering his class the was located just 3 feet away.

Dean entered the room and all eyes were on him.

"HE SAID YES!" He yelled, causing everyone to start cheering and whistling.

When you think of the name Castiel Novak, you think about Prom Night. The night he was crowned Prom King with his best friend and fellow Prom King by his side. You think of Graduation when everyone cheered for him when they called his name. You think of the ten year reunion when you smiled when you saw him enter Kansas high one last time with his hand intertwined with Dean's. You think about the time Castiel Novak made your school experience something amazing.

I hope you liked this story! I hope I didn't disappoint you to much!

Vote! Comment! What's your favourite candy?