One Shot Collab.

Hello my friends of the internet that are most likely more intelligent then I am idiots! How the heck are ya?

Good? Good! I hope you're having a great weekend and if the weekend is already over where you are then sorry!

I just wanted to let you all know that me and a certain lovely that goes by the name of PercabethSolangelo are currently writing a one shot Collaboration and we are hoping to post it by next saturday. I know that previously my collaborations have not worked out. *Ahem* but this is different cause we have discussed it and we have both begun to write it. 

Now this is hows its going to work for me. (I don't own her so she can do what she wants.) But I am writing one P.O.V and she is writing the other and let me tell you something! I EFING love this one shot! We've come up with the greatest plot so far ever created that i'm going to explode in excitement! 

This one shot will be posted here on this book and also on her account! So once again go check out her account PercabethSolangelo and read her stories! Cause I love them and highly recommend them if you haven't already read them! 

now this is going to be a long one shot cause i've been writing for almost 30 minutes now and I already have 1000 words written and i'm not even nearly close to having like 10% of it written so get prepared for this.

Also it will be posted in two different parts, one will be mine and the other will be hers (I will be writing Castiel's P.O.V and she will be writing Dean's P.O.V) So I hope you like it when it comes out cause I'm super excited about it and am sure that it's going to be the greatest one shot that will be ever posted on this account. 

Vote! Comment! THANKS FOR THE EFFING 1K READS ALREADY!!