I Miss You.

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Ziamshiper123 for being so fucking sweet and voting on all the chapters of my first book of one shots! Thanks so much!

It's been almost 5 months since Castiel was deported into the army and Dean was losing it. How could he not? His best friend is gone to war and he has no clue if he's even alive. 

He misses everything about Cas. The way he smiles when Dean would do something stupid. Or when they  would have long cuddle sessions they would have while binge watching movies. Or the taste of his lips on his own. 

everything reminded him of Cas, the music that played. The movies that would play at night, and the kittens that would play in the window of the local pet shelter.

Dean was a reck today, his beloved car was sent to the garage when an oncoming car hit him in the side. Luckily Dean got out without a scratch on him. Next he almost got fired at his job for being late no matter telling them what happened. Then he got straight up punched in the face by a homeless person. 

To say Dean Winchester was having a bad day would be an understatement. 

Dean walked towards his house when he noticed there was a 1978 Lincoln Continental parked outside his home. A bit confused he entered his home to be welcomed with the smell of something cooking. 

"Hello?" Dean yelled out, grabbing the closest thing to him as a weapon. He walked towards the kitchen  when no one answered.

"Hello Dean." Someone said behind him. That voice. It wasn't just someone's voice. 

Dean spun around quickly, letting the umbrella fall to the floor. Tears began to immense when he saw Castiel standing behind him in some of Dean's clothes. 

"Cas?" Dean chocked out. 

"Miss me?" Castiel said smoothly, giving Dean a toothy grin. 

Dean smiled and connected their lips together so quickly no one (Not even the Author) saw it coming. 

The two remained in the same position until it felt like it was a million years later. 

"God Cas I missed you!" Dean whispered. 

"I missed you too Dean." Castiel said before connecting their lips once more. 

"I love you Cas, please don't leave again." Dean admitted. 

"I wouldn't dream about leaving you again Dean. I love you too so much!" Castiel whispered. The two stood there enjoying their company until it was ruined by the sound of the fire alarm going off and smoke emerging from behind the kitchen door. 

I hope you liked this one shot my people. I hope you'll stick around for a while once more and read some more of my pieces. 

Vote! Comment! How are you today?