I Accidentally Spilled My Laundry Detergent On You, Sorry.

As you can possibly tell by the title.... I STRUGGLED WITH COMING UP WITH ONE! SO LORD COME DOWN AND BLESS THIS ONE SHOT CAUS I AM SURE IT WILL BE HORRIBLE! AMEN!

Castiel had just moved into his new apartment building and it was his first time having to share a laundry room with others in the building. He walked downstairs and entered the little room. 

He walked in to notice a guy sitting on a washing machine in only his underwear and browsing on his phone. 

Castiel smiled as he noticed the man looking up at him, this guy wasn't horrible looking either if he might add. 

"Hey there good looking, you sit in some sugar?" The man asked, causing Castiel to give a confused look. 

"No?" Castiel responded. 

"You sure? Cause you've got a sweet ass!" The man said who then began laughing. "I'm kidding! I mean you do have a nice ass but it was to lighten the mood." The man said. 

"Okay, thanks for the compliment um?" Castiel said, giving the man a questionable look. 

"The names Dean Winchester, I live in apartment 14B." Dean said. 

"Castiel Novak, 14A actually." Castiel said, giving Dean a small smile. Dean seemed like a flirty guy but nice at the same time. 

"Nice, I guess we'll be seeing each other often then." Dean said. The sound of the dryer stopping interrupting their staring. 

Dean plopped down of the washing machine and began taking his clothes out of the dryer and into a laundry basket, he then took the clothes out of the washer and put it into the dryer and started it up. 

"The washers all yours Cas." Dean said, letting Cas get by and start putting his clothes in the washer. 

"Shit!" Cas whispered. 

"What's wrong?" Dean asked. 

"I forgot laundry detergent!" Castiel replied. 

"Oh here, you can use some of mine." Dean said before popping open the lid. Now things could've went a lot smoother then it actually did. Soap splashed out and all over Castiel's body. 

"Oh My God! I am so sorry!" Dean said trying not to laugh. Castiel smiled and started laughing loudly. 

"It's fine Dean, don't worry about it." Castiel said smiling. 

"I'm going to worry about it! Let me cook you supper tonight? How about that?" Dean asked.

"Like a date?" Castiel asked, his cheeks turning a bright pink. 

"Yeah, a date." Dean said, returning a slight blush back. 

"I'd like that." Castiel said. 

The two stood there speaking until Dean's clothes were dry, and the two began to separate. 

"Hey Cas?" Dean asked. 

"Yes Dean?" Castiel responded. 

"Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at Sea." Dean said before turning around and making his way back to his apartment. Leaving Castiel laughing uncontrollably in the laundry room. 

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! MAKE SURE TO LIKE THIS ONE SHOT WITH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR ELSE A BUTTERFLY DIES EVERY TIME YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE. IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY LAST ONE, NOTHING HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE OTHER ONE. 

Vote! Comment! AM I ON A ROLE OR NAH? 5 ONESHOTS IN A ROW!?!?!