Homeless AU.

This chapter was suggested by Angel-Of-The-Lord, I hope not to further disappoint you. 

Today was Castiel's 23rd birthday, he was celebrating his with brother Gabriel and best friend Charlie. 

The night was coming to an end when Castiel stepped outside for some fresh air. The wind was blowing softly, leaving Castiel with a small smile plastered on his face. 

Castiel decided to take a walk down the alleyway although the thoughts of being killed went through his mind he walked down it anyways. He was nearly down the entire alleyway when he heard a bottle fall behind him. 

He spun around and saw a boy sitting next to a dumpster shivering. 

"Hey are you okay?" Castiel asked. 

The boy didn't answer just looked over to Castiel and covered his face. Castiel approached the boy and squatted down in front of him. 

"Are you hurt?" Castiel asked once again, the boy moved his hands from his face an Castiel gasped.

"Dean!?!" Castiel screamed causing the boy to jump. "What are you doing out here?" Castiel asked the boy in front of him. 

Castiel had dated Dean when they were in High School but broke up when a girl got into their relationship and caused a lot of drama between them.

"What do you think? My dad kicked me out." Dean yelled, immediately apologizing after. 

Castiel looked at the boy in front of him and an idea popped into his head. 

"Remember when we were in High School?" Castiel asked.

"Yeah? Lisa screwed everything up between us by lying about me getting her pregnant." Dean said. "I lost you then." Dean added.

"No, Do you remember what I said the day you said you were going to come out to your dad?" Castiel pushed.

"You said you'd come with me?" Dean asked. 

"Yeah but I also said that if he were to ever do anything that you were welcome to come stay with me." Castiel said. "I know the way we broke up sucks but that doesn't mean I still don't mean it. Come home with me, I don't want you out here." Castiel said. 

"Cas, I can't ask you to do that." Dean whispered. 

"Who said I was asking?" Castiel questioned before extending his hand. 

"One night, thats it." Dean sighed. 

"Keep telling yourself that Dean." Castiel smiled. 

"Hey Cas?" Dean spoke up. 

"Yeah?" Castiel responded.

"You know her kid wasn't mine? That I never slept with her right?" Dean asked. 

"I know. You're not that kind of person." Castiel replied. 

"Then why'd we break up?" Dean asked.

"I thought that maybe you'd be better off without me. That maybe you'd be able to have a family with a girl and your dad wouldn't do anything stupid." Castiel answered. 

"Cas." Dean stopped and grabbed his arm. "I want a family but not with some girl, I want it with you." Dean said. 

"You want it with me? Meaning you still love me?" Castiel asked.

"Never stopped." Dean admitted. 

The two boys stopped walking when they reached Castiel's front door. "I warn you its not big but it's all I got." Castiel says.

"Trust me Cas, I know you got a bigger one." Dean flirts causing Castiel to blush. 

"Shut up and get in here Winchester." Castiel said, pulling Dean into the home and mentally noting to text Charlie that he had left and not to come over. 

Let's just say that Dean never left, that is not without Castiel when they moved into a bigger home. A home for their starting family.

3 MOTHER EFFING UPDATES IN ONE WEEK. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND CONTINUE TO READ THESE HORRIBLE THINGS! I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS?!?!

Don't forget to leave a suggestion on what to write next!

Vote! Comment!