45

Emma's pov

It's been two weeks since everything. Alex returned with his family and promised to visit again. Noah and his friends haven't visited saying they're busy with some work. And me, I've been pretty busy too, assignments, handling the properties and etc. Noah hasn't visited or texted since, considering he confessed to me, or maybe it was fake. 

After showering, I put on a sports bra (don't judge me, I like those.) And some booty shorts. Then I sleep. 

Knock. Knock. 

Oh my god. It's fucking 3 am. Are people mad? I slip out of bed and put a cardigan on. Skipping down the stairs , I swing open the door, to reveal a half drunk and half sober Noah. A bottle of beer in his hand, his dark hair disheveled on his head, those striking blue eyes that look straight through my soul. 

"What do you think you're doing at my house at 3 am and that too, drunk?" I hiss. 

He gives me a lazy smile, and enters my house. I glare at his back and slam the door shut. 

In the house, I find him sitting on my sofa. Huffing, I sit beside him. He acknowledges my presence and scoots over to me. He lays his head on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, Emma. I love you." He mumbled looking at the wall infront of us. I smiled at his words, he's so cute. 

"It's ok. Let's get you to bed." I stand up and pull him up. 

His eyes find mine, a different gaze in them, longing, lust and love. 

"I don't want sleep. I want you." He says quietly, fiercely. 

"Noah..." I drag. His hand slips around my waist, pulling me close. It sends tingles down my back. 

He pushes me against the wall, one hand drawing circles on my waist and the other playing with my hair. My breath hitches. 

"Noah, you need to sleep. You're drunk." I tell him. 

"Emma, my love. I don't need sleep, I need you. And I'm not drunk." He mumbled angrily like a kid. 

His head dips to my neck and he starts kissing my neck. God help me. 

"Prove it. Prove that you aren't drunk. How many are these?" I hold up 4 fingers. 

"Four." Smartass. 

"What's 20+21?" I shoot. 

"41. I have good math. See, I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly sober." He groans in my neck. 

"Okay. You can have me then." I admit in a small voice. What am I doing? 

He looks at me, eyes as wide as saucers. "Really?" I nod. 

"Noah... I love you." I say. A huge smile appears on his face. 

Slowly his hands cup my face, and his lips crash onto mine. Our lips move in sync. We're both needy tonight. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Whilst kissing me, he carries me to my bedroom, god knows how. He shutsthe door behind us and gently lays me on the bed. Taking off his shirt, he climbs on top of me and removes my cardigan. 

"You sure you want this?" He asks me, eyes full of worry. 

"I love you, yes I do." I mumble. 

Please vote and comment.