43

"Wake up, you idiots! It's fucking 8pm!" Jake yelled as the boys threw a bucket of water on them. Noah and Emma sat up in shock and surprise. 

"What the hell!" Noah shouted as the boys laughed. Emma rubbed her eyes sitting up In bed and was tackled by Noah. Noah purposely put his body on top of Emma's to cover her up. She fell back onto the bed with an oomph and the boys doubled over with laughter and Emma turned crimson red. 

"Noah! What in hell, are you, doing?!" She groaned. 

"Your shirt was wet, I don't trust them." He mumbled looking at her. 

"I trust them. No get off me! I'm being crushed!" She muttered. 

"Come down, dinners ready, love birds." Mason grunted. 

Her eyes widened, and she shrieked, "Oh my god. Noah get off me. These idiots cooked food. They must have burned down my kitchen. Oh god. I don't trust them now." She yelled. Noah chuckled and the boys scoffed. 

"It isn't that bad. The food is just a little burnt, that's all." Luke scoffed. "Just come down." 

"Aye aye, captain. Now get lost, all of you." Noah muttered. Still not moving an inch from Emma who was glaring at all of them. 

They exited the room one by one and Noah got off Emma, who mumbled, "I can finally breathe!" 

She looked down at her shirt and then Noah who looked at her innocently. 

"Noah! You are so dead!" She growled, below them, the boys chuckled, "he's so dead." 

Emma scolded Noah a lot and he apologized like a child. Whipped. 

After changing into comfy clothes, she smiled downstairs and was relieved to see her kitchen was ok. 

And the food was well, burnt. However, she wanted to appreciate the boys and thus sat at the table to have the food. 

All of them took the first bite and spit it out. 

"Jake, what did you put in here?" Mason yelled. 

"Sugar? Your told me!" Jake rebuked. 

"I told you to put salt! Jeez! This is pathetic." Mason muttered. 

All eyes went to Emma and she laughed. 

"Ok, I'll cook." She said and all of them cheered. "But, take Noah out of here." 

Noahs face fell, and the others smirked. 

"Yeah, we'll take the trash out." Mason chuckled. 

"Did you just call me trash?" Noah growled. 

"Maybe... It suits you?" All of them smirked. 

"You son of a bitch! Wait till I get my hands on you." Noah lunged and mason ran around the house, screaming like a little girl.

In the meantime, Emma prepared food for everyone and even baked cupcakes for all of them. 

"Damn. This was awsome." They all commented on Emma's cooking skills. 

"Tommorow, we're going out. To the beach. Be ready." Luke announced and everyone cheered. 

After cleaning up, for the first time in ages, everyone went back home to pack for tomorrow. 

"The house is so empty without them." Emma told Noah. 

"Yeah." He replied, throwing a pillow on Emma's lap, and putting his head there. "But we get time alone." She smiled and nodded. They didn't talk this night just stared at each other and passed out after sometime. 

The sound of an alarm woke them up and they jumped, cursing profanities under their breathe. 

"Oh shit. Get ready, quick. Luke will kill us." They both rushed to different bathrooms and changed. Emma packed a set of her favorite bikini and Noah packed some shirts and trunks. 

A horn hooted outside and they both rushed outside to see a black jeep which was being driven by Luke. 

"Hop in." 

They climbed in the back seats and drove off to the beach. 

Everyone got off and headed to Luke's beach house. 

"Emma, come here." Luke called her. She smiled and went to him. 

"What?" She asked 

"I have a huge surprise for you, today." He grinned and she glared at him. 

"Tell me!" She bounced up and down like a child. 

He steadied her and mumbled a no, and walked away. 

'Son of a bitch.' She muttered under her breath. 

"I heard that!" He yelled. 

"You were meant to, you idiot!" She shouted. 

She went inside a room and changed into a white marble bikini. The boy's were already at the beach. Throwing on a pair of slippers and her sunglasses she headed towards the beach. 

Wolf whistles were heard as she took long strides to the sea. Soon, a very angry, shirtless Noah stepped out of the sea and lunged at Emma, covering up her body. He flipped his bird to the boys who were whistling. Emma wiggled under his grip, he picked up his shirt and threw it on Emma's body. 

Emma groaned and shouted to the boys, "I hate him!" 

"We hate him too!" The boy's grinned back. 

She huffed and jumped into the water with a shirt on, how pathetic. 

She splashed and played with the boys until her eyes landed on him.