14

Noahs POV

For some reason, today, I felt like I needed to go to the club. I needed to drink. Luke and his men were going crazy after me. If that day, that girl hadn't saved me, then I'd probably be dead. I was grateful to her.

That girl, she's different. A good kind of different. That day, she was so pissed that she took out my gun and shot at Maddy. And her threatening style is awesome. Although, I never take her threats literally. I can easily tell that the girl can't even hurt a fly. Or maybe if you piss her off like Maddy, she'll try to shoot you but you'll survive.

The first day she came to my house, she looked hot. And then she got scared because of our dear Maddy. Whenever she touches me, I feel something odd. I'm screwed. I definitely need a drink. Hopefully, Luke or his men won't be there.

Wearing my shoes, I left my house and hopped onto my bike and drove off to the club. I was meeting up with some guys I know for drinks.

I entered the club and spotted my friends instantly. Walking over to them, I gave them bro hugs and sat down with them.

"Noah, what's up, man?" Mason asked.

"Luke." I grunted. I gave them the look that meant drop-the-topic.

"Any girls?" Sam smirked.

My thoughts went to that girl, whose name I don't know but I have a feeling we'll be meeting soon.

"Look at him, there has to be someone!" Mason exclaimed and I smacked his head.

And my eyes fell on a girl. Damn, she was hot.

What did I say before? I told you we'd be meeting soon and there she was in all her glory. Her. There was a guy with her, touching her, she looked annoyed and uncomfortable.

Then, she stood up and kneed him in the balls, yes! That's my girl. My girl? I'm so screwed. She even flipped him the bird. Yippee. I smirked and turned to my friends who were eye raping some girls. Oh boy.

I turned to see the girl leaving the bar, towards the bathroom. The guy she had flipped off earlier followed her. My stomach twisted but I held myself back. Some minutes passed and she didn't return that was it to make me follow after her, excusing myself from my friends.

I went to the lady's bathroom side and lost my cool when I saw them. That fucker was pressed against her, her dress ripped and a tear stained face. He injected her with a drug and I walked towards him.

Spinning him around, I landed a perfect punch on his pressure point, knocking him out cold. Hastily, I called Mason and Sam to take care of the bitch.

I covered her with my jacket and scooped her in my arms. Taking out her car keys from her purse, I looked around for a Lamborghini. So the girl had class.

Pressing the button on the car keys, her car opened indicating that the black lambo was hers. My dear bike would be brought by mason or Sam.

This was why I felt the need to come to the club today. To save her. To save the girl I owed my life to.

I gently placed her body on the seat and entered from the other side. This girl never failed to surprise me. I felt sick at the thought of someone doing anything wrong to her. I felt a pang of guilt in my heart because if her grams hadn't died then she wouldn't go to the club to forget. She still looked beautiful with tears on her face. Her strawberry blonde hair and purple eyes is the most striking feature of hers. I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if anything happened to her.

First, I rushed to the hospital. I know, I hate that place but for her, anything.

"Doc. I need help. She's been drugged." I yelled, carrying her in my arms.

A nurse led me to a room, where I placed her on the bed. Then, I left the room to fill some papers. After I was done, I returned to her room and saw her, laying there, she looked elegant. Her tears tugged on my heart as I clenched my fists.

"Who are you to her?" the doctor asked.

"Me? Uh... boyfriend?" she'll kill you. The doctor didn't notice my hesitation as I uttered those words and continued, whilst looking at the papers.

"Okay, Noah, the drug given to her wasn't that harmful, we've taken care of it, but she needs to rest and eat. She'll be up in some hours. You can take her home." She instructed as I nodded.

I picked her up again, my jacket still covering her body. I drove back to my house, because I don't know where she lives.

I laid her on my bed and covered her with my sheets. That dress looks really uncomfy and I know if I even try to take it off, she'll murder me in my sleep. I sat next to her and stroked her soft hair, thinking what to do.

After a while...

The door bell rang and I received it.

"Hello Noah, everything okay?" The old lady who lives next to me asked concerned. If you're thinking that why is she so nice to me, I was arrested. So no, no one in this neighborhood knows that I was in jail for the 1 and a half year. They think I was off for some vacation and I was arrested for the murder while racing so yeah nobody knows. I know I'm a sneaky little bitch but I have a reputation to keep to.

"Sorry to disturb you at this time, I... Well... umm..." I stuttered.

"Spit it, Noah." She nagged.

"Right, so there's this girl upstairs and well I saved her from being taken advantage of and I know her too, I just... I need you to change her clothes. I could do it but she'd kill me for it." I ranted. The old lady smirked and muttered, "He's in love." Am not. I'm just respecting her! Why is everyone against me?