20

She had planned it; she knew what she was doing. She felt it was the right thing to do. She had to end it somehow, this was the only way. Today, her aura was different. She strolled to his house, her mood different than usual. Keeping tabs on him was hard but she had to risk it. He wasn't home, yet. 

In fifteen minutes, he would arrive.

She was one clever girl; she picked open his lock and settled inside his house. She knew her plan would work and no one would even notice. His house was still the same, nothing changed since the last time she was here. Emma put a chair in the middle of the room and took out the ropes from her bag. She was going to show no mercy today. It was going to be over, finally.

After dimming the lights, she sat on his sofa like a boss with her gun in her hand, appreciating the beautiful creation.

Soon, the roar of his bike indicated that he was here. She stood up and hid behind his door, she needed answers. He was handsome, she had to admit it but pretty boy has to die. He stepped in his house, even before he could turn on the lights; he was knocked out cold by Emma's gun. Damn, this things heavy. She thought.

First, she stared at his face for a good 10 seconds and debated whether to do it or not. She decided to go with the latter, she'd kill him. But first, she wanted answers.

With all the power she had, she carried his heavy body to the chair and tied him up, securing the knots in place to keep him from escaping.

She went to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water. She was going to have fun.

Splash! And the water was now on the poor boys face. He stirred awake to see her. The girl he thought was innocent, that girl was long gone.

Noah was confused, that was an exception. He was shocked. At first, he thought it was some sick joke but the look in her eyes said otherwise. Her expression darkened and her mouth formed a grim scowl. Her mood dimmed.

"Why'd you do it?" she asked, her tone dangerous.

"Do what?" He asked, puzzled at whatever was going on.

"Why'd you hit her that day? Huh?" She was fuming.

"I.. Uh.." He dragged.

"Speak, boy." She threatened.

"I was running. Okay? Maddy was after me. I needed a hiding place. Your place was the nearest one. I broke in, your grams saw me, she yelled, calling for help, I didn't mean any harm. I tried explaining, she wouldn't listen. It just happened. I hit her with the vase, to make her quite, I knocked her out. I thought it wouldn't do any harm. I left after that. She wasn't bleeding by then. And I ran, again. The next day, I saw the news. I felt bad. I was guilty. It was my fault. I blamed myself. I knew the police was after me, I told Mrs. Green I was going away to Chicago for some time. I went to race, that's where they arrested me. Of course they didn't reveal me on TV." He confessed, defeat written in his deep blue eyes.

"That day, when we first met, you had no regret or guilt in your fucking eyes! Why?!" she bellowed, losing her temper.

"I'm good at masking emotions." He lied.

"You stole my world from me! Do you know how that feels?! It feels like your insides are being ripped out. You feel like death. They were my world, you killed my world, my everything. They used to be my reason to live, but now my reason to live is revenge." Her eyes had a dangerous glint in them. She was losing it.

He was surprised. He felt it was unreal. He didn't want it to be true, but it was. He knew he deserved it. At least, he wouldn't have to run from life anymore. He'd be at peace now, he thought.

"I know what it feels like, trust me. I lost everything too. I was out for revenge too, but it all changed when it happened. I knew, I owed everything to you. I had to protect you. Even if I die at your hands today, I forgive you. I deserve it. I ruined your world, you return the favor." He ended. His heart beating wildly, like hers.

She looked at him, with an icy glare in her perfect eyes, "Yeah, you deserve it." She muttered.

Taking out her gun, she aimed it at the speechless boy.

Is she really going to kill me? I thought she was joking. Oh god. I fucked up. I'm coming, god. He thought.

"Say your last prayer, pretty boy." She mumbled.

At least she thinks I'm pretty. He thought. Its not time for jokes, dick. You're going to die.

A/N

HEY GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND READS! HONESTLY, I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM! BUT THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! <3  <3  <3 

Also, i will be editing the first few chaps a bit more and making them more interesting and less cringy, sorry for that, so i hope you enjoy them and the upcoming chaps!!

-Sara,

xoxox