24

That day, they became friends. Good friends. After dinner, Noah dropped Emma off at her house, wishing her a good night.

"Where's my birthday kiss?" he asked with a smug grin on his face, looking at a red Emma.

"Stop, Noah. I will kill you. You don't get any kiss. Now, goodbye." She replied and went inside her house.

Chuckling to himself, Noah went to his usual place, the race track.

3 days later

Noah was once again, on the run. With four men on his tail, he muttered curses at himself for being so careless. Earlier this morning, Noah woke up to sounds. Someone was in his house and he knew it was Luke's men. He did the most pathetic thing he has ever done; he jumped from his window and landed on his ass. The noise attracted attention from the men and now he was on the run.

Although he had a gun, he couldn't just shoot them in a crowd, so this clever boy was leading them to the woods. Those useless Idiots didn't even have bullets for their guns, morons.

He stopped against a tree to catch his breath when he heard a gunshot. So they did have bullets. Oh god, I'm screwed. He thought. His next move was unpredictable; he climbed a tree to hide. And that too a tree, with numerous insects in it. As it was a bushy tree, it did a good job in hiding his huge figure but that didn't stop those mosquitoes and moth from biting him and buzzing around.

After half an hour of sitting like a monkey on the tree, when he was sure that there was no one there anymore, he jumped from the tree and landed on his ass, again.

"This day is just getting worse." He muttered to himself.

"I totally agree with that." Another voice spoke.

"Fucking hell. Oh come on!" Noah whined.

There, in all his glory was standing none other than Luke Dawson with his two body guards.

"Well, well, well. We finally meet, Noah." Luke grinned.

"We've met before, motherfucker." Noah bellowed.

"I'm trying to make an impression, dick." He retorted.

"You make first impressions. Idiot." He smirked.

"Well, then I'm being intimidating." Brainless dick.

"You're not intimidating, fucker." Noah fired back as he stood up and brushed off the leaves from his clothes. He took out his gun and pointed it at Luke.

"You would want to lower your gun, boy." Maddy interrupted.

"Shut up, Maddy." He retorted.

"Boss, you need to his girl, she is one fine piece of meat, I say." Maddy teased making Noah lose his temper.

"I said shut up, old man!!" Noah boomed as all three of them flinched.

"For fuck sakes, I'm just 45!" Maddy pointed out.

"That's old." Noah was fuming by now. He didn't want anyone to disrespect Emma.

"Well boy, I give you two days, make a run for it, hide your girl, Noah." Luke smirked.

"Why two days?" Noah asked, confusion written all over his face. Couldn't he just kill me and finish all of it?

"I have some business to attend, and I want our meeting to be a grand one and not a small one so be ready, two days." Luke explained. "Maddy, do your job." He instructed as Maddy cracked his knuckles and Noah groaned. Luke strutted off into his car leaving Maddy and Noah for a fight.

"No guns, boy. Fair game." Maddy said.

"fine." Noah dropped his gun by his side and so did Maddy.

They both circled each other, for a 45 year old, Maddy was one hella fit guy. The ending wasn't predictable, or it was. Noah ended up unconscious. At least he wasn't dead, yet. Poor boy, he had so many people after him.