11

Emma's POV

Noah looked at me, worry filled his blue eyes. Ha.

"I'm fine..." I mumbled, this is why you are supposed to take your pills on time, I scolded myself.

I tried to stand up again but failed. Noah looked down at me and muttered looking away, "Take off your shirt." My brain and heart went wild and my eyes zeroed on him. "What?!" I yelled, ignoring the striking pain in my head.

"I need to clean your wound."It can get badly infected."" He copied my words. Bitch. "No." I rebuked.

"Shut up and do it. Or else I'll do it my, myself."

I glared at him and was pleased by the fact that I had worn a tank top underneath today. Hissing in pain, I took of my shirt and threw the bloody thing on the floor. His eyes raked my body, making me feel uncomfortable. Boys are boys.

He reached his free hand to my bare shoulder, erupting butterflies in my stomach. What is happening to me? He's a criminal. He murdered my grams. God.

My scratch wasn't that deep and didn't need stitches so he just put the ointment on it and bandaged it. He was awful at this, literally.

We were both extremely sleepy and exhausted, it was visible. He laid down on the sofa and I stood up to leave. Checking my phone, it was 1 30 a.m. now, Damn, it was late. As I took my shirt and was about to leave, a hand gripped mine and his voice whispered, "Stay, please." His grip was so tight that it was impossible to get out of.

I gave up and sat down beside him. I put my head on the sofa and sleep came easily today, maybe because I was exhausted or I felt safe. This was the first time, we slept together. Not like that!! My neck's going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow.