38

All of them wore shocked faces and were jumping happily in their mind. 

"You're real?" Mason croaked out. 

"No I'm a ghost, idiot. Yes, I'm fucking real." Noah playfully glared at his friend. 

"Wait till Emma sees this. She'll go crazy." Luke mumbled and everyone except a confused Noah nodded. 

"Guys? Who's Emma?" Noah asked, confused. 

Everyone heads snapped to him and they looked at him, dumbstruck. 

"You...you- don't remember her?!" Luke yelled. 

"Umm... no?" Noah answered. 

All if the boys muttered curses under their breathe and glared at him. 

"Guys! I got juice for-" Emma stopped midway. Her eyes wide as saucers. Suddenly, a crash and shatter of a number of cups was heard. A gasp left her lips as she saw him. He was awake. 

"Oh my god. You're awake?!" She yelled, happy and shocked. 

"I'm sorry... Who are you? Do I know you?" These words broke her hearts into a million pieces. Her lips parted in shock as she looked around to five concerned faces. 

"He's kidding me right?" She asked, her voice above a whisper. Luke stood up and took a few steps to her. 

"Please tell me he's joking! Luke, anyone, please. Say something." She shouted, hopeless. Her voice telling how broken she was. 

"Emma-" Luke began. 

"No. Please. Luke. Tell me. What's going on. Why doesn't he remember me?!" She fell to the ground, sobbing hard. 

Luke gently caressed her and made her stand up. 

"Come with me, I'll tell you." 

"But he-" she protested. 

"Shut up and come with me." He ordered and lead her out. 

He explained everyhring to the poor girl who was crying like hell. 

"Can you leave me alone for a while?" She asked and he kissed her forehead and nodded. 

She didn't know what to feel. She didn't know what to think. She wanted to drown. He didn't remember her. She felt awful. He didn't recognize her, the person he said he loves. 

Unknowingly, hot tears ran down her cheek as she gazed out her balcony and asked god the same damn question. Why?