32

A groan let her lips as she opened her big purple eyes. She looked at him, cursing herself for being so close to him. She needed to distant herself from him. He shouldn't become a drug like them. He was addictive. What if she lost him too in the end?

He was attractive as hell, strong too and he was like a mushy baby from the inside. She recalled all the events of today and smiled, he really knew how to make someone happy but he his eyes, they grieved for something, someone. She brushed his hair out of his face and stared at him. Soon, she snapped out of it and muttered cusses, one of her favorite things to do.

"I didn't know would wake up in the arms of an angel and to such colorful words." Noah smirked.

Releasing his grip from her, she squiggled out of there and looked out the window, smiling at the wonderful weather. She made a quick note to go outside again today.

"Shower and then come down, we'll have lunch, I suppose. And then we'll bake something." She ordered and he mockingly saluted.

"Yes ma'am."

She bolted out of his room and took a quick hot shower and so did Noah. She wore a knee length, cute blue dress and wore a creamy colored cardigan over it. Noah, whereas, wore a typical black tee and grey sweats.

Together they went downstairs to prepare the food.

"Emma, I'm freaking hungry!" Noah whined.

"It's almost ready, you big baby!" she retorted.

"I'm not a baby!"

Suddenly, the phone rang and Emma asked Noah to take care of it.

"What?" he snapped at the person on the other end.

"Excuse me?" the person replied.

"You're excused. Bye, bitch." And he slammed the phone.

He walked back into the kitchen to the aroma of delicious baked chicken.

"Damn. This smells great." Emma served him food and sat to eat her own.

"Who was on the phone?" she asked as she swallowed her first bite.

"Some bitch." He grunted.

Her phone rung and she picked it up immediately.

"Hey?"

"Hey yourself. Are you dating someone?!" Alex boomed.

"No?" she forced out completely confused.

"You're with a boy! Jesus, Emma!" Alex roared.

She glared at Noah who seemed pissed off.

"I'm with... uh... Jake! Yeah, I'm with Jake. I needed someone so I brought him with me." She muttered into the phone.

"Okay, are you and he dating?"

"Jeez! No! That's gross!"

He sighed, "I have to go now, but I will call you later, Emma. Love you!" 'Fuck these meetings!" Alex murmured over the line and Emma smiled. He needs to find himself a girlfriend.

"Love you too!" she exclaimed and put her phone down.

Noah was by now finished and hard a thinking hard look on his face.

Emma ate and turned to keep her dishes in the dishwasher.

Turning around, she came face to face with Noah. Raising her eyebrow, she looked into his eyes that were dark, clouded with jealousy.

He leaned in and she backed away, "which boyfriend was that?" seriously? Oh god.

"I think my fifth one?" she played with him.

His eyes darkened more as his grip on the counter became tighter as he leaned in more, so close that their noses were touching. Emma shivered at the touch and chuckled, "Jesus! You're soo jealous! Alex is my cousin and Jake is a friend. They both are like brothers to me." She put a hand on his bicep as he visibly relaxed, making some distance between them after he made Emma red by kissing her cheek.

"You look pretty when you blush. I like it." She slapped his chest and pushed him away.

He hopped on top of the counter and asked, "What are we making?"

Taking out the ingredients from the fridge, she replied, "we are making cookies and cake." She looked at him and sighed, "Are you going to help me?"

He shook his head with a grin and watched her keep the things on the counter. Slowly, she started mixing the ingredients and a devious plan entered her mind. When Noah wasn't locking she grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at him.

Noah didn't look surprised and mumbled, "oh you're on."

He himself took some flour and threw it at her. He grabbed an egg and smashed it on her head, she did the same. Now food was flying around the kitchen and their intoxicating laughs.

Noah spun Emma in the air as she laughed her heart out. They smiled like crazy maniacs.

The ding of the oven snapped them out of their daze and Emma rushed to take out her creation.

After they cleaned the kitchen, it was time to try the delicious creation. They moaned in delight when they tasted the cookies and cake. Both of the things were awesome.

                                      ******************thanks for reading********************

                                              emmas dress up there.