22

Those two bullets weren't hard for her to shoot. She did like it was all easy to him. Of course, he didn't die, yet. He was still breathing. They were soon going to end.

He felt something, something wet. It wasn't his blood. It was fucking water. He forced his eyes open to see her grinning like an idiot. She needs to go to the mental asylum. She's fucking insane. She angled her gun to his face and shot once again. She wet his face, with water!

He looked up at her in pure frenzy and confusion. What in fucking hell is fucking going on?! He thought.

She took big steps to him and dipped her head to his ear, like she always did and whispered, "I forgive you, Noah. Happy Birthday." He could feel the smile in her voice.

"What? Really?!" he choked out. She looked at him, and nodded whilst smiling. He couldn't believe it. He was on cloud nine. She forgave him. He was so happy.

She went and released him from the ropes, when she saw the red marks on his wrist, she felt bad. Her eyes welled up as she sniffled.

"Hey, what happened?" Noah asked, concerned about her.

"I'm sorry. I... your wrists... I'm sorry for hurting you like this." She mumbled looking down.

He smiled at her, a smile that anyone would die for. And then he hugged her. A happy hug. This was their beginning.

"You look sexy today." He complimented as she blushed crimson red and smacked his chest.

"Ouch woman! No need to be so abusive! I'm already hurt." He complained. She was concerned again and started mumbling a series of sorry's. He laughed wholeheartedly at her as she glared up at him.

Huffing, she went to sit on the sofa shooting an 'I hate you' his way. An idea popped up in his mind, as he grinned.

He walked to her and leaned in by keeping his hands on either side of the sofa and blocking Emma. She backed away into the sofa as leaned dangerously close to her, his lips centimeters away from her. His mind was screaming, 'kiss her!" but he didn't. He couldn't. He wanted her to trust him first.

"You don't hate me, you love me." He said as his minty breathed fanned on her face. She blushed, again. He loved to see her blush.

He stared into her purple eyes, longingly, as If he finally found his light in the darkness and he would do anything to protect her.

That was all until she announced, "NOAH! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE NUTS!" and so she did as the poor guy bent over, clutching his family jewels, groaning in pain.

Emma smiled to herself. She felt happy, after a long time.

After Noah recovered from the torture, he playfully glared at her. She was truly a wild one and he was going to keep her forever.

He picked up the gun and dangled it in front of Emma, "What is this thing?"

"A gun, Noah." She replied with sass in her voice. He frowned at her and she continued, "I've been looking for this water gun for a long time, then I ordered a friend who was in this business, to make one for me and he did. It looks so realistic, right? When I first held it today, I thought it was real, until I used it." She rambled as he watched her intently. She looked cute.

"So what was all that? You tying me up and scaring the shit out of me?" he asked.

"A prank? I wanted answers. And I already forgave you, yeah it took a lot of thinking and don't make me regret it. Plus, it's your birthday! Let's celebrate!!" She exclaimed.