05

One and a half year later.

Emma's POV

This was it. I was ready. His time has started. Over the past year, I learned to shoot and use knives and took self defence lessons. He was released yesterday. I still didn't bother knowing his name.

I might have threatened a deputy to chop off his balls with a scissor, if he didn't give me the boy's address. Yes, I can be badass too.

It's dark now, so I'll be leaving to his house to pay that fucker a visit. After a relaxing bath, I changed into a thin grey tank top and shorts. Yes, it was hot. The weather, I mean. 😉

You might know that I like walking more than driving so yeah, I walked to his house.

After 15 minutes of a peaceful yet full of rage walk, I was finally infront of his house. It was a nice house, just like my grandparents house.

Do thieves knock? Nah. So I did the worst thing I've ever done. I looked for other entries. After five minutes of continuous searching and finding nothing, I came back to the main door. Lifting my hand to knock on the door, I realised it was already fucking open. Oh my god! Why me?! I roamed around for nothing!

Cursing at myself, I entered the dimly lit house. Jeez. It's so dark. I found the switch and turned on the lights. I can see now! Yay! Looking around, I saw that the house was better than I expected a criminals house to look like. Oh well. Now, Showtime.

Suddenly, a black figure emerged from a room and my breathe hitched. Dude, I'm supposed to threaten him. What is wrong with me?

Soon a boy, a handsome boy, may I correct came out. Jeez. He hadn't seen me yet so I took my time to observe him. Tall, blue eyes, broad shoulders and a beautiful face. He rubbed his eyes grogily and that's when he saw me. I guess mister criminal was taking a beauty nap.

"You?" He asked shocked. Hey, my threat wasn't that bad, I think he has some short-term memory loss.

I smirked, "Haw. You're not happy to see me, pretty boy? I'm hurt."

I took a few steps towards him and he scoffed.

"Who can forget someone like you, the girl who tried to strangle me." He replied sassily. Bitch.

"Well then you must remember my promise, don't you? I promised to make your life hell. Here I am, to make your life hell." My feet took me closer to him and now we were very close. I looked up to him, yes he was tall. Not my fault.

I brought my face close to his ear and whispered, "I don't break promises. You killed my sources of happiness and now it's my turn. You ruined me, I plan on returning the favour."

I backed away and he looked into my eyes. His eyes were full of shock but there was something else. Something that I couldn't figure out. Something that made me want to know him. I'm screwed.

Suddenly, a new, deep and deadly voice spoke from behind us and I did the unexplainable. Why am I so dumb?

A/N
How do you like it so far? Do leave your thoughts below.
Emma's outfit up there.