<<Chapter Eleven>> °Not Again°

•Y/N•

"Shawn you've got to stop threatening them. We aren't violent here. You wanna punch someone go to Jericho." I sighed and Shawn chuckled. "Aw come on (Y/N)" he smirked. "he was questioning your leadership. He needs to be put back in his place. You created this place and you welcomed people here. He owes you big time for even letting him in" Shawn said putting his arm around me.

"I have to get going. There's a meeting with Jericho and I can't let things get as hostile as they have been. They have the blue we need. Conner is in charge while I'm gone. You know the drill. Keep your head down and don't talk back" I smiled. "Why doesn't he like me again?" Shawn asked and I lifted his arm off of my shoulder.

"take a wild guess" I shook my head and he chuckled. "I'll be on my best behavior" he joked and I laughed. "I'm serious! Conner has permission to kick you out" "What? Why would you do that?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "because I know you. I know what a trouble maker you are." I laughed. "then why am I still here. Oh that's right it's because you love it" he teased and Conner walked in. After an awkward silence I stood. "take care of the place while I'm gone Conner" I smiled and he gave a short nod. I squeezed his hand in reassurance before i walked out.

Jericho was a snowy abandoned cargo ship. It seemed abandoned at least but the vessel was filled with androids. Markus welcomed me at the entrance and led me inside. "(Y/N) I know you're one for pleasantries but please, let's just talk business" Markus sighed and rubbed his head as if he had a headache.

"Okay, sure...I want us to work together... Or at least work towards the same cause peacefully." I sighed and a Woman barged in, the same from when I first came to Jericho. "Markus quick! Humans approaching with a child." she seemed distressed. Markus nodded and left quickly but not before ordering 'north' to watch me while he dealt with the humans.

"So? You must be Y/N? The one on the video. The leader of the hippy androids" she asked and sat down in front of me. "We aren't hippies. We just know that violence doesn't always work." I argued, my eyes slightly narrowing. "Oh of course, that's why you loss those scavengers of yours isn't it. They didn't fight back. " she stood and began pacing around me. "or why you got arrested? Or why your abuser is still out there alive?!" North pulled out a gun as I stood.

She pressed it to my forehead and chuckled. "You guys are too naive to see the humans for what they really are. They don't care about androids. Us gathering around a campfire singing Kumbaya isn't going to fix things." I heard the gun click.  "Really? I've been though this too many times to be afraid.  Especially from someone like you."