<<Chapter Four>> °Escaped°

•Y/N•

"left" I instructed Hank to turn. I was handcuffed and sitting behind Hank. I wanted the people that hurt me to suffer obviously but then what? Torn apart and used for scrap? Not happening. I took a deep breath before unbuckling quietly. I stood up quickly and put my hands over hanks head and the chain around his neck. "Stop the car. Stop it now!" I shouted and Conner grabbed Hank's gun. Hank pulled over in the street. "Conner...Don't do it unless you want him dead." I warned. He slowly drew his hand back away from Hank's gun. "Good"

"Get these handcuffs off" I ordered and Conner obeyed. I grabbed Hank's gun and pointed it at Conner. He didn't flinch. I ordered Hank to unlock the door. "Don't do this (Y/N)" "Why not detective? Because Androids don't deserve freedom?" I  glared at Hank then to Conner. "And you...The humans little pet...how long until you realize how little you mean to them" as soon as I heard the door click I got out and slammed the door shut. "What about the men that hurt you? Don't you want Harold to pay?" Conner said stepping out of the car. "I just want to be left alone. Please Conner,  just stay or you'll have to fetch a new partner." I glared at Hank.

•Conner•

"My mission is to figure out why androids are becoming deviants. My mission is to hunt them down and stop them." I explained. "Why are you telling me this?" she asked.  "Because I can't just let you go. I need to understand why you did what you did. Why you became a deviant" "What? Was what he did to me not enough?" she yelled and pressed the gun to my head. "The torture wasn't enough for you and your humans? Do I need to have a malfunction or something wrong with me?" she stared at me with unbelievable anger. "You're just like them. You deserve to be their slave." she spat and shot my legs. I didn't feel anything. 

"After I'm gone Hank can get you to someone that can fix you." she nodded before she walked away. I beat the ground with the side of my fist. Dammit. Gone again. Hank got out and helped me back in the car. "Let's get you fixed." Hank said getting back in the driver's seat and rubbing his throat, before driving off.

•Y/N•

How dare he. How dare he say what I went through wasn't enough. If I were human and Harold did what he did it would have been different. I just wanted to be free. I looked down at the gun and sighed. I don't want to kill anyone. Human or Android. I placed the gun in my back pocket and kept walking. Aimlessly. No where to go.  No telling how long I had before I was caught again. "Jericho" I heard.  Like a whisper. "What?" I asked. "Go to jericho" a man no. An Android said to me as he walked by.  Not another word said but now I knew my destination.