<<Chapter Nine>> °Fake°

•Conner•

After my breakdown at Y/N's place I decided to go visit Hank. First I wanted to speak with Amanda. I entered the Zen garden and scanned it searching for her. She was in the center picking roses. I followed the path up to her and stopped a few feet from her.

"Conner, we're losing more deviants then we're catching. Something has to be done. They're going somewhere and believe it's because of a new safe haven for them. My guess is it may have to do with RA9. You find these deviant leaders and you kill them. Do you understand?" she shouted. "Of course Amanda" I nodded

I exited the Zen garden to find my self in front of Hank's house. I rang the door bell And heard it echo through the house. "Lieutenant Anderson?" I called. "It's me, Conner!" The door cracked open and I walked inside. "Hank we have to talk." I stumbled over my words. He shut the door and made his way to his couch before sitting down.

"Talk about what?" he asked and I answered. "Y/N. Amanda told me to kill the Deviant leaders. Markus and Y/N. But...I don't want to kill her. She's making me question a lot about androids and humans." I sighed. "So?" he raised a brow. "You told me yourself your are not a deviant. So go follow your orders" Hank shook his head and grabbed a bottle of alcohol. "Dammit Hank I don't know what to do!"

•Y/N•

After what he said to me he just left. He blamed me for him turning into a deviant. Did I finally get through to him? I made my way to meet a few androids. I'd call them my advisors. An room with a table and a few seats. Everyone sat down. 5 people in a room. Me, one of the jerrys, a Traci model, Josh, and Simon.

Both Josh and Simon left Jericho because of how destructive and violent they were. "I might. And I mean might have a plan." The Traci explained. "The humans have responded to peace well but still think we're just machines. We need to show them we're human. We need to show them we can...love" she added.

"Wait so we just show off two Androids in love?" Simon asked skeptical of the idea. "Not just two. We need to hack the city's Android billboards and show a video of several Androids in love." The Traci explained further. I would've rather put Y/N with Markus to show all Androids, even the mean ones can love, but they don't seem too keen on helping us. So instead we have to find someone"

"Why do I have to be in this thing anyway? I'm not in love" I shook my head. "Yeah but you are our leader. You have to be shown." Josh agreed. "Okay well who? Who I'm I going to pretend to be in love with?" I asked.

"Me" a voice answered.