<<Chapter Seven>>> °Truth°

•Y/N•

I placed my hands on top of his and pulled them away from my face. "um I should get going...remember, call me" I gave him a small smile and walked off leaving him there. What was that? Conner apologized. Did he change his mind or was he just saying sorry? This emotion thing would take some getting used to. I walked out of the train station and forward to find a place to stay. There had to be something other then jericho around.

After wondering a bit I came across an abandoned amusement park. Pirate cove. I hesitantly made my way inside. "hello?" I called out. "are there any androids here?" I asked and started to search in the buildings. "Welcome to Pirate Island, me hearties! You're gonna have a whale of a time!" a voice called out to me and I jumped. "who's there? Show yourself!" I shouted and I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I quickly turned around seeing a group of Jerrys. I backed away and brought the gun out from my side. "woah woah. We didn't mean to scare you! We won't hurt you" one explained.

"we were left here once this place shut down.  Humans come here sometimes to hurt us." another said. "so this entire place is abandoned?" I asked and they all nodded. "Perfect" I smiled and climbed up on a nearby crate. 

•Conner•

I decided to follow Y/N after the walked off at the train station. I hid behind a building and watched her. A group of snow covered androids approached her and I almost ran out to help but then they seemed to be welcoming to her.  She stood up on a crate and called out to everyone.

"Okay Jerrys! I want you to know about Jericho before I start so you know you have options.  Jericho is a safe place for Androids. The leader Markus has a large amount of followers but they destroy things, kill people, and create chaos. The humans are only getting angrier with us because of it. We need to communicate. Show them we are peaceful and we have enough life in us not to end someone elses!" she said gesturing to the crowd. 

I walked out and actually felt a smile. These people seemed to listen to her. They seemed to all be on her side. Imagine what she could do to change the world. She noticed me and smiled. The jerrys shouted in agreement. "we want peace! We want freedom!" they shouted. She climbed down off the crate and towards me. "Conner? Did you follow me?" she asked. "I wanted to follow you to see where you would stay." I admitted. "why so you could arrest me? Tell your cop buddies so they could arrest me?" she crossed her arms and the jerrys walked up behind her. "N-no of course not!" I shook my head. "good. Then I need your help" she explained.  "we need to free some deviants" she smiled.