<<Chapter Three>> °Flustered°

•Y/N•

The interrogation room was grey and white. The table was barred and the seat was deathly uncomfortable. I looked down and the handcuffs they placed me in. As soon as I'm free they trap me again. No I'm getting out of here. Sooner or later I'll be free again and I'm not gonna let anyone stop me not even. "Hello (Y/N). My name is Conner. I was sent by CyberLife to figure out why so many androids are turning deviant. Like you. I'd like to ask you a few questions. If that's okay with you" ugh. Him.

I wasn't gonna tell him anything. I was gonna get the information I wanted. "Sure Detective, ask away." I smiled pleasantly and his demeanor changed. He shifted in the chair in front of me and cleared his throat. "Well let's start easy. Why were you hiding in the motel?" Conner asked and I smirked. "I was waiting for you, detective" Conner's eyes went wide and he glanced at the glass. "Yes and um why did you jump out the window?" he asked. "because I knew you would be there to catch me" he rubbed his temples. "That's enough (Y/N)!"

"Answer truthfully or I'll have to probe your memories for my own answers" he demanded, slamming his hands on the table. "Why did you resist arrest?" he asked and I took a moment to think. "I thought you liked it rough... Detective" I winked and he huffed. "You left me no choice"

•Conner•

I grabbed her wrist forcefully to ensure the deviant did not resist. Instantly I seen the owner, Harold in front of me. "Is there anything else I can do for you harold?" The deviants voice inquired. "Yeah. Sit." he ordered and I sat down on the chair that faced him.

"What were you made to do?" he asked, though already knowing the answer. "to serve you" the Android responded. "Just you or your kind?" he asked. "Androids serve humans" she said monotone. "Then how come very time I turn on the news there's some Android that believes they deserve more? Do you deserve more (Y/N)?" he asked, anger rising in his voice. "...No Harold" she hesitated. He pulled out a revolver. "I'm gonna ask you again and you better convince me. Who owns you?" he said pointing the gun to her head. "get out! GET OUT!!"

Suddenly I was back in the interrogation room. "How? How did you do that?" I mumbled. She jerked her wrists away. I could see tears streaming down her face. "Just leave me alone. I was finally free." she said rubbing her eyes. "No one has ever done that before" I said staring at her. I quickly analyzed her parts to see if anything as different between her and her original model. "Your parts are different. Why?" I questioned. "He would take me to people to get fixed. Not professionals." she said wiping her tears. "Can you help us find them?"
"yes"