<<Chapter One>> °Shut Down°

•Y/N•

"Stand still" Harold ordered and smirked. He held a gun to my forehead and shot. No bullet. He took a swig of his drink (alcohol) and pulled the hammer back before firing again. No bullet. I could see the bullet in the chamber. I could calculate how much longer I had to live. The bullet was two holes down. I wanted to shut down. I wanted to live. I flinched the third time he shot. One hole away. I was one hole away from dying. I knew he'd take me back to get remade. Memory swiped and forced to play this deadly game again.

No.I couldn't stand to sit though this again. Something in me snapped and once he pulled the hammer down and I could see the bullet about to be fired I grabbed the gun and pointed it to his head. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were wide. He looked like he would run so I pulled the chamber out and I rotated it, before popping it back in. "Okay Harold. We're going to play your game. But my rules. I want you to apologize for everything you've done to me."
I said my eyes narrowing at him. "No wa-" "if you don't...I'll shoot. There aren't a lot of chances here Harold, so I would keep apologizing."

"You don't have the guts to pull that trigger." he chuckled. I stared at the gun for a minute. "maybe not" I nodded. I grabbed the beer bottle he had been drinking and I examined it before smashing against his head. He would be unconscious for a while. Enough for me to escape. After grabbing his money I fled out the back door and to my freedom.

•Conner•

"There's a new deviant case lieutenant Anderson." I said from my desk to Hank. Hank didn't raise his head from the computer. "huh, Hank?" I questioned. "alright let's go catch another one." Hank said obviously disappointed. "can't get a free Day with all these Rouge robots" Hank said as we left the station. "In the victims report it says she's a model (insert model here) and her name is (Y/N). The victim said she pointed a gun to his head and attempted to play Russian Roulette. She then smashed a bottle of his head and ran." I said processing the information.

Hank scoffed. "I wonder where she learned how to play" we soon pulled to the crime scene and I was ordered to stay inside. Of course that went against my original order and I got out anyway. Once in the house we looked around. The gun only had his handprints, so did the bottle. The house was a mess though I doubt it was from a struggle."She obviously took the money and ran" Hank said sighing. "I believe she wouldn't have gone far. She's probably 'scared' and settled in for the night somewhere around here. We need patrols in the nearest city. We'll find her"