Reverting

Normal POV

Red Alert...

With that code announced, in that blink of a second, each and every person at the Vongola HQ, be it the chefs, the gardeners, the butlers, the maids... literally everyone is ready for a fight. Because unlike how people imagine they would be, one of the things required to be a Vongola, moreless to works at HQ is to shoot with 100 percent accuracy or excel in any kind of material arts. Which with that, you can say that they all are worthy of living as an assassin...

And... among them all, there is this little squad filled with prodigies that honored to become the Decimo a.k.a Neo Vongola Primo's direct apprentice. Ironically, they are now called La Morte... the death.

No one aside from the higher-ups in the famiglia known their real name and the Decimo himself trusted them over his own life the very same way he did to his guardians and advisor.

Flame Princess, HawkEYE, Snipper Femme... and the newest member who's not yet officially named, therefore the rest called her beansprout.

it was barely 2 years since this group is formed, and yet they have been feared by many well-known mafioso. Though of course, neither of Vongola's close alliances included. Reborn has never been this proud of his student.

Well, yeah, anyway... speaking of the devils...

Hibari can't help but roll his eyes when the said group's leader glomped over his mini-boss.

"OH MY GOD!!! So it was true! Tuna-chan is now available in fun-size! Oh, Tuna-chan! you're so CUTE~!" and so, that brunette woman namely Akemi began her rants as she had Tsuna trapped in her bear-hug. The rest of La Morte's member can only sweatdrop.

"Err... shouldn't we stop her?" beanspr- I mean, Izumin or Izumini... as she hadn't decided what's for her own code name asked in a mix of worry and sweatdrop.

"As much I wanted to, I really don't want to spar with her just for ruining the moment, I'm beat," Says Haru, the only male in the group, with a deadpan.

"Besides~ don't you think this is interesting?" Sora intercepted with her usual grin before then turning to the cloud guardian as she asks, "how could this happen anyway?"

But of course, Hibari being himself, not bothering to give her any answer... not like he knew what to say anyway, therefore he just remained stoic as he gave them a subtle resign gesture that's enough to tell them that they better asks anyone else. 

In which, just right at that moment someone... or to be exact, a certain Hitman just returned from his hunt...

"Reborn-sama!" the three bowed as the said man tilted his fedora in response.

"Chaos..." he greeted back as the three straighten their back.

"I see that you guys have returned from your little trip. Though, unfortunately, as you can see, your dear tutor over there might not be able to greet you back as he usually does" Reborn said.

In which, Haru, representing them all, later then said, "It's alright, we have heard from Yamamoto-san as we tossed those remained scums away." 

"Though it kind of worrying on how this even get to happen in the first place..." said Izumin, clearly concerned.

"Aa... Apparently, that Dame-student of mine was lowering his guard and on top of that was not in his best condition himself, in which resulting himself to stick with this situation" Reborn replied lightly, "-Ryohei's currently into this. And he said that despite that the poison isn't strong enough to kill there's a possibility that it'll make Dame-Tsuna to-" his eyebrow then twitched at the resounding cry that coming out all of the sudden from the said shrunken-sky. 

...Even Akemi was shocked and have to let go of the trashing boy.

"W-Who awe you...? Whew iz kaa-chan...? I want me Kaa-chan!" The young brunet asked while sniffing as well distancing away from these... strangers in front of him. 

-And this reaction of his has made some eyes to get widened.

"Uso... darou..." they gasped, all the while that certain hitman clicked his tongue at the new trouble...  

-

-

-

"Has Tsuna-sensei... seriously turned into a kid?"