Intruder alert

Tsuna POV

I was caught off eating cakes by Takeshi.

Even after I told the chefs not to say anything, he could still find me inside the food bank.

And what annoyed me the most was that I didn't get to finish my second cake.

"Maaa~! Put me down , Takeshi! I want my cake!" I whined as I wiggled around. But still he lifted me and hold me up like a child... (well technically I'm in a child body...)

All that he do was chuckling as he said, "sorry, Tsuna. But no can do. Reborn told me to bring you back to your room in case you escaped your paperwork..."

"What? Am I going to be grounded?" I asked, hoping "no" as his answer. But instead, he replied with, "it seems so..." in which it makes me down.

"Well, cheer ups, Tsuna! Because I'll accompany you and we'll play some games!" He said

"For real?? Will everyone joined too?" I asked. I don't know why but I feel excited at the mention of "games"

Takeshi chuckled again before then he replied, "I'll ask them later. but for now, say bye-bye to the chefs, Tsuna"

I turned around to face the said people, "bye-bye minna~!" I said as I waved my hands, smiling.

"Bye, Decimo..." they replied in chorus with blush that go unnoticed by me.

I hear Takeshi chuckled again before then he takes me to my room. All the while, my head wanders on what kind of games that we could play later on.

All in all I was so happy that I forgot about my dwell on my unfinished cake...

***

Normal POV

It was not that long before Tsuna fell asleep. Well, afterall, unnoticed by him, he was feeded with rain flames by Yamamoto all the way to his room.

The raven did this because of the red code he received from section B. And besides, he just recover from his illness too.

"Now... should I leave the guests and guard Tsuna in his room instead?" He wondered out loud, in which it got heard by the almighty cloud guardian. who else? Of course, the one and only, Hibari Kyoya.

"Herbivore, what are you doing here?" That carnivore demanded answer.

"Oh? Kyoya!" Yamamoto said, staring to his left where Hibari came. "Sorry, but under some circumstances I had to leave my post..."

But Hibari ignored his statement and instead, narrowing his eyes at the little boy that He held. He soon noticed who's the brunet. That unruled haircut as well the aura he emits was easy to be recognized afterall.

"What's happening to him?" Hibari asked.

"Well... it seems like he was ambushed by some bunch of box weapons, and Senpai said that he was poisoned. Not in deadly term, but as you can see... he turned into a child. And not just physically but also some parts of his mentality... talk about coincidence, right?" Yamamoto joked but with less humor in his tone. All the while Hibari just hn-ed at it before then he said again.

"You better get back to your place. I'll take care of Omnivore."

"Eh? Are you sure?" Yamamoto asked as he handed the sleeping figure to their strongest guardian's embrace.

"Hn... now go..." Hibari said as Yamamoto nodded.

"Well, Kyoya, I'll see you later then!" That sword an then left with a relieved smile, knowing that their sky is on a good watch.

Afterall, it was well known that the cloud guardian has soft spot on their sky and small animals. And now that Tsuna is likely both, there's no way Hibari would allow anything to harm him...

-

-

-

"Don't worry Omnivore... I certainly won't let that assasin get you"

***

Flashback to some moments ago...

#section B...

"Sir! Some unknown things just appeared on the radar!" One of the observers said.

"Hmm? Are you sure that it's not one of the guests?" Asked Hibari's most trusted man, Kusakabe, upon his underling's discovery.

"Affirmative sir! All of the guests are detected inside the maze, and every maids, butlers, and workers are on their posts... and not to mention there is cloud flames motion from inside the maze, chasing sir Decimo- ah! It disappears!"

"What? Let me see...!" Kusakabe said as the man stepped aside.

"Tch... this is not good..."

'Good thing that Shoichi's up rages radar managed on capturing him...' he thought. 'This intruder... who ever he is, must be very skillful for not setting any alarm off. He's not just any ordinary assasin...'

"In any case. We should alerted Reborn-San and the guardians immediately... everyone else, get ready for red alert..."

"Yes, sir!!!" His men choruses before each one of them busied themselves for the incoming battle.

All the while, Kusakabe himself hurriedly called for his upper man.

"*pip* Kyoya-san?"

"What is it Tetsuya?" Hibari replied over the phone.

"Tsunayoshi-sama... he's in danger..."

-

-

-

-

.

.

.

(A/N : And with that... this chapter ended with a cliffhanger 😜)