one call away

The  meeting went well...

the don of fiorce fagmilia agreed to join the alliance rather fastly. She even drooled over Tsuna once the meeting is over, the fagmilia's member were sweatdropping at that but didn't find it weird as they all think that Tsuna's hot as well. (A/N : I forgot to mention... fiore fagmilia is a fagmila  filled with girls only. So, there's no men aside from Gokudera and Tsuna in the whole mansion).

Good thing Gokudera manage to handle it before things got too hairy.

Tsuna bid them good bye with his infamous smile which caused the poor don to faints on the spot.

On his way back Tsuna didn't get any sleep since he's answering telephones from other fagmilias.

And one of it  came from the fagmilia named all too familiar to him...

"Hello, Enma! It's been a while!" Tsuna greeted casually.

"yeah, It's been a while, Tsuna. Anyway are you busy now?" Enma asked.

"you must have known the answer right?" Tsuna sighed as he heard a chuckle over the phone.

"I know alright... However, can you come over here for some couple of minutes? How about gyunabe for lunch?" Tsuna's face turned serious slightly before his face turned into normal again. The cause is, Enma just uses their personal code.

"Of course! I would love to! Do you want me to bring a red rose?" Tsuna asked. (translate : is it red alert?)

"nope, I still have some white lilies on my desk..." Enma replied. (translate : No, but you need to check it out). "But anyway, you'll come right?"

"I will, give me some minutes, just prepared the table"

"alright. So, see you later...?"

"See you later..." Replied Tsuna then hang it up.

Tsuna then told the driver to change their destination to simon's mansion.

"is there something wrong, Tsuna-sama?" Asked Gokudera.. He doesn't know that they were using codes for aliance's bosses only in their conversation, and so he asked.

Tsuna smiled as reply, then he said. "nothing to worried about Hayato. Enma just invited me to eat lunch together. And since it's been a while we never met each other again so I thought Why not?"

Gokudera nodded taking the answer. but then Tsuna frowned taking his attention, "what's wrong?"

"well, I just remember that I still have some works left at my office, maybe I should canc-"

"Let me do it for you, Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera offered enthusiastically at the thought of he finally go something to help his boss relax.

Tsuna smiled inwardly, his plan to get rid of his overprotective right hand man is succeed, just a bit more act to make it perfect, "are you sure Hayato? You have your own jobs right? It's okay I could cancel the meeting, It's too sudden anyway..." He acted.

"not a problem Tsuna-sama! I can handle it! You can spend your time as you wish..."

'Bullseye!' Tsuna smiled brightly, "thanks Hayato! I'm so happy!" He said.

Gokudera blushed hardly at the smile, 'so bright and innocent...' he thought as he hold his nose with his hankenchief.

"are you okay Hayato? You look feverish..." Tsuna asked in worry.

"n-no... I'm fine... I'm completely fine" Answered Gokudera. Tsuna scowled but then nodded taking his answer.

10 minutes later they arrived at the simon's mansion...

***((What I need))***

Tsuna was greeted by Enma himself. He then entered the mansion with butllers and maids lined up to greet him as well, while Enma's guardians tailing them all along with Gokudera  who insisted to at least escorting him 'till inside the mansion. But not so long then Gokudera left, obeying Tsuna's command.

Adelheid then lead them to a room just for the two of them with food already served on the table. After saying their thanks Adelheid left along with the others.

When the door closed Tsuna let out a sigh, "Seriously, I still can't get used to all of those formalities..." he said as the redhead l chuckled.

"yeah me too... but what can we do? Words alone wouldn't make any effort" said Enma and Tsuna completely agree with it.

"at least we could act more like ourselves in this small room." Tsuna said as he sitted in relaxed manner.

"such a heaven, eh?" Enma giggled as he did the same.

"tell me about it..."

Enma then opened the  tray cover as the heavenly smell greeted them. Tsuna thanked to god that he could finally have his time to be relaxed and can even taste  a real food (and not just snacks) properly after two month straight, together with someone who has similar sircumstance with him, which is none other than one of his bestfriend, Enma Kozato, the Simon Decimo.

They enjoyed their food while chatting. Something that forbiden to them as they should always formed a perfection as the bosses. For this once, the both decimos would love to forget the world and have their own as long as they could have.

After they finished their food, they both turned back into their boss' mode again...

"so... what are you calling me for?" Tsuna asked seriously.

Enma took out a file then showed it to him. It's a file about Nuovo fagmilia.

Tsuna look at the file observantly as Enma started to explain, "they were asking for aliance with Simon this morning, but as you can see most of their faces are familiar with us, as betrayers... what worried me the most is they were growing stronger rather quickly. It's been only 6 months and they already this big. I assume that they have something under their sleeve. It's too obvious not to see that."

Tsuna closed the file then put it on the table, "you're right. It is suspicious. And their leader is our ex-enemy's child, Tiego. I assume that he still have grudge against our alliance, for we destroyed his fagmilia."

"but it has been 10 years ago! We were just 13 that time! Shimon wasn't that strong yet either." Enma frowned.

"grudge stayed and grow my friend... and I could guess that they're trying to reach for vongola more than Simon" Tsuna said. "but that was just a theory, if he really wanted to make alliances for good, then why not?"

"are you sure?" Enma asked uncertainly as he receive back the file.

"my HI is telling me for not continuing this, however I also felt that it'll be dangerous for both of our fagmilias if you don't accept it. so I'll let you decide on this." Tsuna said.

Enma looked like he's thinking deeply for seconds but then he answered, "I'll aprove the alliance, it could help us to know their intention too." Enma decided.

Tsuna smiled, worriedness can be seen, "don't be shy to asked for my help, my friend. And please stay alert."

Enma smiled back. "don't worry my brother. I'll always be..."

Tsuna smiled tenderly then they started to talk about anything else, including about their guests arrival from Japan tomorrow...

"the exciting week has started..."