My Garden

Normal POV

Once Tsuna is back to the mansion he headed straight to his office, and as expected paperworks are greeting him.

Tsuna groaned frustately, 'if I skip it then it'll ruin my plan' he repeated his thought. He sighed tiredly as he then walked to his seat to started to do his works. Even though that he knows that they had been lessen, thank to Gokudera, but some of them are needed to be done by the don himself. And he can't shook his imagination of these sh**y paper looks like as if mocking him.

Tsuna could only stand for another hour before he suddenly blanked while feeling lightheaded. He shooked his head trying to get his focus but no futile as now he feel a headache.

"get lost wouldn't you?!" Tsuna growled. But rubbing his temple alone cannot relieving the headache. And so he decided to drank two pills of aspirin, while hoping that he wont get overdose by eating that medicine too often.

It took some minutes before it showed its effect.

However Tsuna still didn't regain his focus and still feel a slight light headed. "I guess I can't continue this..." he muttered as he put down his pen. He glanced at his room's door, 'a little break won't hurt,right?' he thought as he then stood up and went to his bedroom.

He feel a bit feverish but there's no way he would let himself got sick. He's the boss for! He couldn't be weak for the sake of his family!

And so he lied on his bed and in count of seconds he fast asleep...

***((What I need))***

~Time skip 1896 seconds later~

Tsuna POV

SFX : *DHUAR* *DHUAR*

I abruptly woke up due the explosion voices.

"what is that?!" I questioned. It's odd that my HI didn't warn me about this. Oh wait, maybe it does but I didn't sense it because of this stupid headache?

Anyhow, better late than nothing...

And so I dashed out from my bed, swaying and stumbling onto things at first but keeps on running. My worriedness towards my family's savety has overwhelming me and make me my head's throbbing again but I ignore it.

I finally reached the door that connected to the garden where some of the buttlers and maids are huddling to watch on something. They are surprised with my arrival.

"S-Sir Decimo...?" One of them shuttered as they give access to get out.

"What's going... on?" I stopped my urge to facepalmed and instead let out a tired sigh.

Want to know what I saw?

Here, I'll tell you...

Kyoya is pissed, Mukuro is amused, Chrome is concerned at the crying boy who is being chased by angry Hayato while behind him there are Onii-san and Takeshi who is tailing them with their usual cheerful manner.

I sighed as I know exactly what's happening. 'great thing that Reborn is not here at the moment' I thought.

Now, I'm walking to the middle of the garden. My friends slash guardians are shocked to see me 'till the point they all stopped and stood still at their place with widened eyes while gulping. I didn't pay attention on their reaction as now I kneeled down with opened arm waiting for the raven boy to crash on me.

*Thud*

The boy starred at me with his teary eyes, but I didn't let him go as I already trapped him in my embrace. He was struggling to breakfree at first but then I said, "Hush, hush, little one... It's okay. you don't have to be afraid, we won't hurt you. You are safe with us..." I said as soft as I could.