He noticed

Tsuna continued his job, ignoring the fact that he's hungry and tired.

The report that Hibari gave him some minutes ago only added his stress and so he doesn't want to think about it too much.

He tried to focus on the paper on his hand. However, he found it difficult to do, thanks to his throbbing head. Tsuna stopped for a while, to rub his temple.

'urgh... why won't they come off?!'he grunted as the throbs became more painful.

Tsuna sighed as he leaned his back. "maybe, a cup of coffee would help..." He muttered as he then stood up and make himself a cup of coffee milk.

Once he sitted back to his seat, he suddenly calling out, "when will you come out from that corner, Mukuro?" he asked as he glanced at the corner of the room.

Tsuna then slowly drink his hot beverage as some mist started to forming a figure who is none other than his other half mist namely Rokudo Mukuro.

"Kufufu~ that HI of yours sure is scary, Tsunayoshi..." Mukuro said.

Tsuna put down his –now empty- cup onto his desk. "even without my HI I can still sense your presence, Do you think I haven't know you after all this year?" Mukuro Kufufu-ed again.

"I guess you're right..." he said.

Tsuna smiled at him, " I'm guessing that you're here to give me your mission report?"

"of course..." Mukuro smirked as he handed a file.

Tsuna read the report then he sighed, "ne, Mukuro?"

"yes?"

"how come four houses and a mall got destroyed in this simple mission?" Tsuna asked.

Mukuro's smirk gone wider, "because I'm bored" The illusionist simply answered.

Tsuna rolled his eyes inwardly, 'the same answer that Kyoya gave me. Although Kyoya dubbed it with 'they're all too herbivorous''

"what did you do?"

"oh, I just played with my victims a bit. But it seems they were too scared and so they went rampage and began to use their weapons recklessly." Tsuna facepalmed at the explanation.

" did anyone get hurt?" Tsuna tried to surpress his emotions.

"no, but some people asked responsibility for their properties, you know what I mean?"

"yup, just another paper to be finished right?" Tsuna smiled at him. Although the smile seems friendly but the aura that he (uncounciously) emitting was the opposite.

Mukuro gulped at the menancing air. "now that you finished your report, is there anything else that I could do for you?" Mukuro hurriedly shooked his head, saying his thanks, then dashed his way out.

Once Mukuro is out, Tsuna rubbed his temple again as he sighed tiredly. 'more paperworks...' He thought. Not so long then his HI is ringing to him.

He swiftly catch two bullets that aiming his head with his index and middle finger. He sighed before his lips forming a warm smile to cover his tiredness. "Hello Reborn..." he greeted.

Not so long then Reborn entered the room, "chaos, Tsuna..."

"are you here for your report?" Reborn just hummed as he took out a file and give it to his boss.

Tsuna hummed satisfied. 'at least this report has less damage than that duo's...' Tsuna thought happily.

He  closed the file before then asking the same question that he asked to Mukuro before he left,