Scolded

Meanwhile...

Normal POV

Seven people has gathered in the meeting room. They are currently discussing about their boss' odd behaviour.

"so, anything to report pioggia?" The leader of this meeting asked the raven man who just joined the meeting.

The said man just grinned idioticly as he put his hand on the back of his neck. "Nah, he's fine..." he said cassually, but then his smile changing as his eyes narrowed slightly, "nothing to report, nothing at all..." he said.

but even without him emphasizing his words the people present has catch the thing.

"as I thought..." the silver haired man sighed.

"that's just tipical of boss..." the indigonette said almost in whisper.

"Then what should we do about him? he's surely trying to hide it from us" the ex-boxer man said in worried tone.

"hn... and it seems he's being targeted too"

"birdie is right we've checked on his food, and 6 out of 10 they are poisened." the pineapple haired guy said seriously.

"Tch... whoever they are, they've targetted the wrong person..." the silvernet growled in hatred. after training for so long he'd manage to control his mount of curses and it seems he's successfully not to use them completely in this sentence. what a mirracle...

"so, have you found on who's targetting big bro? cause I'm more than eager to strangled them right now" The youngest among them said with furry. it's just a sense that he's this angry despie on how childlish he can be at times, cause everyone is...

'how dare them targetting our precious sky!' they thought at the same time.

The meeting hasn't over yet, but it has to be ended with that as the silvernet got call from the said person.

"Oh, Tsuna-sama! is there anything that I could help you?" he said cheerfully as if he didn't attempting to kill someone just a while ago.

"ah, Hayato... Indeed, I need your help. but first are you bussy at the moment?" an angelic voice asked from other side of the phone.

"No, Tsuna-sama! not at all! you can ask me anything. I'll gladly do it for you!" Gokudera, or the one that Tsuna called by his first name, replied with a happy crip.

"are you sure? Because if you're bussy I could ask the other"

"I can do it Tsuna-sama! believe me!" He said, whining a bit.

He then heard a chuckle before some coughing sounds were heard. "a-are you okay Tsuna-sama? are you hurt?!" Gokudera asked in worry.

"ah, nothing to worry Hayato. I was just... ehm... chocked by air? Ahaha..." Tsuna replied, but Gokudera already know the truth, "anyway, about the task. I want you to track down some people..."