I'm okay

"come in..." Tsuna said.

The door opened, revealing a young maid with a tray of food on her hands. "excuse me, Mr.Decimo. I'm here for your lunch..." the maid said.

"oh thank you, miss- eum..."

"Sherlyn, Mr. Decimo. I'm one of the new recruit. It's nice to finally meet you..." The maid bowed after she finished to served the food.

"It's nice too meet you too miss. Sherlyn. And thank you for delivering my food. Also say my thanks to the cheff" Tsuna said with a gorgerous smile.

And because of that, now The poor young maid have to struggle not to faint in fluster.

"Y-Y-Your W-Welcome M-Mr. Decimo... I-I guess I B-Better be g-going n-now" she said in shutter then dashed out while holding her nose.

Tsuna didn't pay any attention on her, he's examining the food in front of him carefully. His HI's ringing, and Tsuna knows why. The food is poisoned...

'This is definitely not Bianchi's works. Too amateur.  So this only mean someone is trying to assassinate me.' Tsuna thought as he throwed the food straight to the garbage bin's tunnel without tasting a bit.

Tsuna sighed, 'Last night's dinner and also now. I guess I'll investigate about this later. But for now...' Tsuna took out a jar. There's only a candy left in it since he had been eating them in exchange of yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast. '...I should be satisfied just by this'

After eating his 'meal' Tsuna drinked three glass full of water to fill his empty stomach and also drink a pill of aspirin to reduce his headache. Good thing that the medicine is working as he's now continue his work in monotone move exactly like a robot...

***((What I need))***

It took 11 more hours for Tsuna to finished all of  the paperworks completely. Yes, he's been skipping all his meal and sleeping time, even the snacks were being ignored...

But for him it's worthwhile because now he can finally sighed in relief and smiling brightly as he put down his pen.

"finally I manage to finish it!" He shouted tiredly then resting his head on his desk.

"I hope that there will be no more, at least not today..." He muttured. He was going to drived into sleep when he remembered about his schedule...

SFX : *knock... knock...*

'and now someone has come to reminded me...' He then told whoever it is to come in after he fixed myself.

Gokudera entered, "Tsuna-sama, I come to pi- are you okay?!" He rushedly to Tsuna's side.

"I'm okay, Hayato..." Tsuna smiled trying not sounded tired.

"but you're so pale, those bags eyes... and oh god, you're so thin, Tsuna-sama! Are you even eating?!" Gokudera shouted frantically.  Tsuna inwardly facepalmed at himself, he forgot to wear his make up.

Tsuna chuckled softly while trying to get off from Gokudera, "you're too overreacting Hayato... I'm fine..." However his head said the opposite as he felt another headache coming, he hide it of course.

"you're not fine, Tsuna-sama! I'll cancel the meeting. You must've rest!" Gokudera said, but Tsuna gave him a disaproval look.

"this meeting is important, if we cancel this, the fiore fagmila won't join the alliance. and of course we need them to join us or else they'll be in danger without they even know it..."

"But-"

"No buts Hayato..." Tsuna said sternly. Gokudera saw that determination in his bestfriend slash boss' eyes. There's no way he could defy him when he's this serious, and he just sighed in defeat.

Tsuna smiled, "Thanks... now off you go! I've got to change my suit now, please prepare everything else Hayato, I'm counting on you!" he cripped. But Gokudera didn't replied it happily with sparkles and his every usual style. instead he said, "as you wish, Tsuna-sama..." with worry before then went out.

Tsuna sighed frustatedly, 'not just Reborn but now Gokudera too. I've got to recover quickly before anyone else started to fuss about this...' He decided to take a short bath then turned himself into 'a proper mafia boss' like what's in Reborn's standar.

after he finished, he went outside where Gokudera has waited for him. "are you sure that you're okay Tsuna-sama?" Gokudera  whispered in concern.

"I'm okay Hayato..." Tsuna smiled but the bomber is unefected since his concern is overwhelming him.

"well, at least take a sleep during the trip" Gokudera offered.

"Alright, I'll take that offer..." both Gokudera and Tsuna relieved a bit. Gokudera, because he could finally tell his stubborn boss to rested while Tsuna, because he can finally have his sleep after... eum... even the Author-chan forgot about it.

And so, during the trip Tsuna fall asleep. Gokudera insisted Tsuna to use his lap as pillow and Tsuna just obeyed and fast asleep.

While the brunet is sleeping, the bomber  stroking his forehead softly. 'I knew it...' he thought as he founds that Tsuna is warm. He also frowned some times, Gokudera concluded that he's having a headache.

'Juudaime is definitely sick... I'll forced him to rest after this meeting. I'll do what ever it takes. I'm sorry Juudaime, but as your right hand man  no... as your friend, I won't allow you suffer because of this.' he thought as he feel really guilty for taking that long term mission last month. (A/N : he just back almost at the same time with Mukuro which is the day before Reborn and Hibari's arrival)

He also 'mentally' banging his head for not realizing this sooner, 'he must be overworking himself, mostly because of the paperworks... yosh Hayato, once you're back you've got to do the job in his shoes so he can rested!' he determinded as he still stroking Tsuna's forehead, messaging them to relief the headache.

***((What I need))***

#Somewhere...

(unknown POV)

"I wish you a good day... *click*"

I sighed as I put down the phone. It was a call from the don of Nuovo fagmilia. He called me personally to arrange a meeting.

SFX : *knock... knock...*

"Come in..." I said. I smiled when my beautiful wife slash my righthand woman entered.

"have you got it?" as her answer she handed a map of file.

I receive it then observing it...

"They're growing too fast for a new fagmilia, are you sure that these are all the infos?" I asked her as I finished to read the report.

"Affirmative, nothing else." She answered. I give her a nod.

'Then I've got to inform this to him...' I thought.

"well then, thank you for your hardwork, darling." I said as I cupped her cheek and she blushed. She then excused herself to continued her work.

As for me, I took my phone, searching for his name.

Got it!

Now, all that I need to do is making a simple call...