Grasps of Sadness.

He's gone. 

The next few weeks were dismal. Article upon article came out about Harry and I. About how he was back. 

It was the end of the year, we were all packing. I was sat on my bed, stroking the spine of a book that Sirius had gifted to me. 

"Hey, are you done packing?" Lauren asked softly, sitting next to me. I keep quiet. There are no words for how I feel about Sirius. Of course, I still have Remus to help me get through it. But I can't help but feel that a part of me was missing. Remus was usually the reasonable one, always rational. Sirius on the other hand was exhilarating to be around. 

"Yeah," my voice cracked slightly. I placed the book into the suitcase neatly along with all of my other belongings and flicked my hand, sending a spell pulse. The case closed and locked itself at my command. "I guess we should all be going, I have to meet up with Harry. He's probably speaking with Dumbledore right now." I said smiling slightly. I knew she had a huge thing for Harry, and I wasn't against it at all. She would be the first person I would allow for her to be with my brother. I picked my case up, leaving Lauren to sort the rest of her things out and made my way down the stairs into the common room. 

It was empty.

I guess everyone decided to go early, I wouldn't blame them really. 

"Raven." 

I turn around and see him. I let go of my case, it thumping to the ground and stride over. I stop, 3 inches from his face, looking down at his lips. This wasn't the time or the place for this. I enveloped him in a hug, I gripped at him as he did to me and we stood in silence for a solid two minutes. 

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted any of this to happen..." He said into my shoulder. "I never wanted you to get hurt." I pull away from him. 

"I'm hurt Draco, whether you wanted it to happen or not." My voice cracks again. "I'm fucking hurt ok? My god father is dead. He's gone and it's all because of your aunt." I hiss, becoming angry. What is wrong with me? "Why do you care all of a sudden?" 

Draco starts to become red with anger, he scoffs. "It wasn't exactly what I wanted was it? I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to be born into a fucking death eater family. I NEVER WANTED TO BE THIS." He raises his voice and I flinch slightly. He sees this and puts a hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off. 

"Goodbye Draco." I say. I remove his ring from my finger and place it down on the common room table, pick my case up and walk out of the room. 

My heart plummets down to my stomach. I had to do it. I had to. Harry doesn't even look in my direction anymore after what happened with Bellatrix. That fucking bitch. 

I immediately regret it as he walks out of the common room, shouting my name. I ignore him as his voice cracks while doing so. Tears roll down my face, one by one but I still carry on walking through the corridors. 

He catches up to me, and pulls my shoulder. I lash out, green magic spurts out of my hand and creates a barrier between Draco and I. I look at him, tears streaming down my face and leave him. The barrier will break apart as soon as i'm far enough. I hear him struggling against it, kicking and punching. 

My eyes become filled with tears, I run as quick as my legs can take me, wanting to leave. 

I see Harry, and walk towards him. Wiping my eyes vigorously to stop the tears I smile at him. He smiles back. "It's done." I say, 

"Good. No one told Fred by the way. He doesn't know..." 

"I'd rather not, Harry." I reply. 

"Ok." 

We meet up with Lauren, who seems to have slipped out of the common room when I wasn't looking. She's with Hermione and Ron, who both look at me strangely. 

Hermione walks beside me, she leans in towards my ear. "I'm sorry, I know you loved him." 

"I did." I whispered back. 

 I still do....

 WELL THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. AS SEQUEL WILL BE COMING OUT TO THIS DON'T YOU WORRY IT'S GONNA BE SOON. Anyways, I am really happy to have finished this and at 700+ reads! Like I didn't know people actually wanted to read my stuff and like it. Thank you so much for sticking with me. 

Btw, I have a Thorin Oakenshield fic out and if you're into that stuff please take a peek! It's called Fire and Ash. Thanks!

- Not-Trendy.