Found out

Hermione's POV

While Harry was being rushed to the hospital I decided to check on Raven to see if she was ok. Harry is her only proper family after all and it's only fitting if I go to her. We may not really see eye to eye but in this situation it's necessary.

I turned around and push the door open to the quidditch pitch, where Harry was hit. My gut falls to the ground as if were on a rollercoaster, to see Raven kissing someone who is most definatly NOT Fred Weasley.

I let out a gasp and cover my mouth, shaking my head. Raven Potter kissing Draco Malfoy.

----

Raven's POV

I shove Draco off me but it's too late. Hermione isn't particularly stupid and can see past just a face.

"How could you? He" she pointed a long dainty finger towards Draco. "The-e thing's he has said to me Raven. How could you?" She repeats once more, trembling slightly.

She dashes away quickly, way too fast for me to catch up to her. My arm outstretches.

"I'm sorry" Draco whispers from behind me. I shake my head and stride away. I need answers.

I trudged down to the dungeons, my head hung low and out of sight. I need answers. I knocked softly on the splintered oak door on his office door, hoping to all hell that he'd be here.

"Come in" Snape grunted. I swore under my breath and stepped into the dark office. Different gross things sat floating in potion jars aroind the office, just like last time I was in here. I slid into the chair and sat upright. Snape looked up at me, blank. But past his face I could see into his mind.

"What is it?" He drawled, leaning forward.

"Do you know anything about me not being able to read minds like a connection to someone?" My hands were visibly shaking at this point and I had to sit on them to stop.

"Well, Miss Potter your powers are truly unique. However I do have a book that may give you some answers." He swiftly got up and walked over to his shelf of dusty books. His fingers slid across the spines, stopping until he found the right one. Snape opened the book, blowing away the dust and flicking through the pages.

I stood up as he presented a page to me that contended of the infomation I needed.

A witch with the mystical powers of The Phoenix will find a connection with another wizards mind not allowing her to reach them or harm them with the powers. The witch and wizard are mindfully connected and any physical pain that one of them may feel the other will feel it dangerously.

I gasped. "Anything the matter Raven?" Snape asked in a surprisingly soft voice.

"Nothing" I managed to gasp out, my voice all of a sudden raspy. "Nothing at all"

I just need to test something. But for now my brother is in hospital and requires my attention. Hopefully Hermione hasn't gone blabbing already.

Sorry for not updating hopefully this is alright. I have had alot of mock exams recently so yeah.