Public Scene

Raven's POV

I had been good. I've learnt to supress and push my feelings to the deepest most darkest pit of my heart, no matter how intense they are. But recently somethings have been happening. I've been opening up.

I've been laying here since 6am, trying to get back to sleep but unable to. I prefer to cry in private really, I would hate to show anyone- even Harry- that i'm weak. I'm everyones shoulder to cry on and it's never ever the other way around.

I sniff and wipe the single tear away and try to get up and walk again.

"I'd never thought I'd see the day" a voice spurts from the other side of the wing.
Never though he'd see that day of what?

"What?" I ask in confusing oh merlin please tell me he didn't see my crying.
It would be such an embrassasment and a huge crack in my reputation.

"To be honest I don't even think I've ever seen you cry, Miss Potter" a drawling voice said. Bloody hell Snape almost scared the living day lights out of me. "I've just come to see how you are" he says, replacing the wilted roses with fresh ones. Who knew Snape had emotions? I do actually, he's almost fatherly to me and I have no idea why because he hates Harry's guts.

I raised my eyebrows and put my hands on my hips. "Listen, you tell no one at all. I have a reputation to keep up with and you telling anyone-even the teachers- would result in concequences from me. Understand Snivellus?" I picked up a rose and twirled it in my fingers.

"Of course your reputation is the only thing you have in this school so I will keep it to myself" his slyish grin appeared on his face. "Get your things and go and have breakfeast." he finished.

I managed to walk all the way to the dungeons with no pain in my legs whatsoever. Props to Madam Pomfrey then. I entered the green ridden common room and went up to the dorms.

Suddenley I certain pug-face bitch appeared out from the shadows and pinned me against a cold stone wall. "Listen you little freak, I know what you're trying to do and you better keep away from him." she seethed her dog like nose scrunching up.

I scoffed "Keep away from who?" I spat back. Who in the rights mind is she talking about?

"My Draco!" she screamed and slammed my head against the wall.

I seethed and thrusted my hand out at the she-dog, throwing her across the room without even touching her. Pansy still remained on the floor, pale and unconcious. I ran upstairs into my dorm and quickly got changed and grabbed my things and made my way to the great hall.

I saw Harry's shaggy hair come in just before I did. I followed him to his table and sat down next to him. "What are you doing here Raven?" Harry asked wearlily. "Umbridge will tell you of-"

I put my finger up and tapped on my head. Seriously does this boy have the memory of a gold fish?! He made an "ohhhh" face and grabbed a piece of toast from the stand in front of us as did I. Harry's hand is extremely red and shaking slightly. I grab his hand and he yelps in pain.

"What happened?" I ask stroking my fingers over the carved words 'I must not tell lies' who in their right minds would ever use a blood quill on a stu- Umbridge. "Harry you must tell someone" I whisper-shout.

Suddenly Ron came and sat down next to us, grabbing whatever his fat-ass could and shoving it onto his plate. It was not too later that he was followed by the twins, Hermione and Lauren.

"Where were you this morning?" Lauren asked, sitting opposite me. "And why was Pansy on the floor, whimpering like the loss puppy she is?" she asked. I burst out into laughter and started to explain what happened. I wasn't long until everyone started laughing. My eyes wandered to the Slytherin table, where I should be, and I locked eyes with Malfoy. He smirked at me, then motioned for me to join him. I sighed and shook my head.

Fred started laughing and and put his arm round my shoulder lazily. "Can't stand being away from me eh?" He said with a grin. I laughed and threw my arms around his neck.

"It's true. I would wither away without you, Fredrick!" I sobbed and buried my face in his neck, pretending to cry. Harry gagged and everyone else just laughed. I removed myself from Fred and looked over to the Slytherin table again and saw Drac- I mean malfoy- sucking off Pansy Pug-Face Parkison's face. What's worse is that he's looking at me while doing so. No one trys to make the Raven Potter jeleous.

I grabbed Fred by his tie and crashed my lips to his, needily and he complied of course. I kept one of my eyes open to see if Malfoy had done anything, and he had. Woo's and wolfwhistles came about from the Gryffindor table as Fred and I carried on kissing. Meanwhile Malfoy looked like he was about to stab a bitch.

Oh well looks like our truce is over.

Welllllllll then. That was great. Sorry for any grammar or punctuation mistakes I kinda rushed it but alls well that ends well I suppose! Please vote and comment and stuff and things and yeah. BYEEEEEEEEE