The world isn't split.

Raven's POV.

I sat upstairs waiting for Remus to arrive, Harry, Hermione and Ron were all downstairs enjoying their Christmas without me, my best friend is at the other side of the country and there is an elf blabbering away at how filthy I am because i'm a half blood. Great.

I feel the presense of Remus' mind in my head and hear him walking up the stairs. He knocked on my door and came in, knowing I was upset as Sirius told him what had happened.

"Now, now you're supposed to be enjoying Christmas not hating it." He says playfully and sits at the end of my bed. "I heard what happened, do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head and delve further into the book that I was 'reading.'

"Don't pretend to read, Raven. I know that you've memorised every single book in this house. Even the boring ones." He takes the book out of my hand and puts it to the side. I sit up next to him and he puts his arm around me. I looked up to him and saw the scratch marks on his face.

"I did that recently, there was no wolvesbane left and when I did get my hands on an amount it was too late." His voice cracked slightly.

"I'm sorry. You should've come to me. I would've been able to help" I said.

"Always the helpful one, just like your mother. I see her and your father so much in you, Raven. You and your mother are so very much alike." Remus says and looks at me.

"I'm not so sure." I shuffle away slightly. "Remus, when I saw Mr Weasley attacked." I paused, nervous. "I wasn't just watching it was like I was the snake." I swallow the lump in my throat and continue to talk. "And when I was in Dumbledore's office, there was a moment when I wanted- when I wanted to..." I held my hands in front of me and looked down at them. "This connection. Between Voldemort, Harry and I is the reason I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry all the time, more than usual. And what if after everything I have been through, something has gone wrong? What if I'm turning bad?!" I question quickly, running my fingers through my hair anxiously.

The lights flickered slightly before Remus grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "I want you to listen to me very carefully, Raven. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who bad things have happened to. You understand?" He said sternly but softly. I nodded, the lump in my throat getting larger by the second, unabling me to breath properly. "Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act upon. That's who we really are."

I broke into a smile and Remus had a confused look on his face. "What?"

"Sirius said that to Harry the same time you did. Did you plan this all out or something" I asked, amused. There wasn't anything wrong with it it was just funny.

"Yes we did. Clever one. It's time to go now and I promise I'll see you when you get back."  Remus embraces me before I take my things and go.

So I thought that'd be a nice little sentimental moment where both of them recieve the same advice and talk from their god parents. Lemme know what you think and things because it really does mean  alot to me and lets me know if you like what i'm writing or not. This book isn't to gain popularity or anything it's just for fun and voting, commenting and the like are very much appriciated as it lets me know that I'm doing a good job at writing.