Accidents Happen

Raven's POV

I awoke with a squawking in my ear.

"Shut that bloody bird up!" Pansy shrieks from the other side of the dorms and puts her pillow over her head. I chuckle and look to see my owl at my windowsil.  Blitz is my jet black owl with beady yellow eyes that can see literally everything. I get up and untie the letter attatched to his leg and pet him.

"What is it?" Lauren asks, while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her blonde hair all rumpled and messy from it's sleep. I open the parchment and see that my school schedule has finally gotten to me.

"Finally. My scheule" I sigh. I was extremely worried that I wouldn't know what lessons to go to as I didn't get my timetable because I was held back by Snape yesterday. Oh yeah that reminds me I have to make sure I wear my ring for my first lesson because I've got the pink toad.

"Oo let me see! Who do you have?" Lauren snatches my schedule out of my hand and compares it with hers. I walk over to the bathrooms and freshen up. I stand infront of the mirror and see my blue-purple sunken eyes. Looks like I'll be using makeup today then because no magic can fix this.

I walk out and grab my bag. It's the same as Harry's. A jetblack backpack with silver zips that has the letter "R" sewn into it.
As I reach the common room, everyone silences again and gives me the evils.

"Ok why is everyone staring at me?!" I snap and cross my arms.

Blaise Zabini throws a newspaper at me. The very same one that I was shown at the Order.

"You seriously believe this shit?" I seeth.

"Well, not really. I don't it's just everyone else." Blaise says kindly. I would burn the damn thing with my powers but I can't because not everyone knows about them.

Flashback

Everyone stood infront of the rattling wardrobe with fear.

"Intriguing isn't it?" Proffessor Lupin walked around the room. "Would anyone like to venture a guess at who what it might be?"

"That's a boggart, sir" Dean said confidently although there was a slight waver in his voice only I could spot.

"Now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Proffessor asked.

"No one knows." A voice came from the other side of the room. Hermione?!
Where did she come from? I swear she wasn't even in the room and she wasn't outside waiting for me either..... "Boggarts a shape shifters, they take the shape of what someone fears the most. That's what makes them so terrifying." she answered.

"Luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart" Professor states. "Lets practice it now, without wands please. Repeat after me. Riddikulus." The charm rolls off his tounge smoothly.

Everyone repeated after him as told, but rather lazily. "Again. A little louder this time with more confidence please! Riddikulus!" he said louder. This is so stupid.

"This class is ridiculous." I muttered and also heard someone else mutter it as well. I felt an elbow jab at my stomach.

"Shut up" Harry muttered. I stood there and rolled my eyes.

Proffesor askes everyone to get in a line and have a go. When it comes to my turn, I immediatly start shaking. The boggart starts to change infront of me and I am met with myself.

My boggart appears with another person. Harry.

A flash appears from my hands and I'm using my powers uncontrollably. Green and blue whisps spurt from my fingertips, killing Harry (the boggart  not actual Harry ) in the process.