Hospital

Harry's POV

"DRACO NO!" I hear Raven scream and shove Malfoy out the way, taking the blast. I run over to her with Ron and Lauren as she falls to the floor, hitting her head harshly.

"Raven.." I shake her "Please no" My voice crackes. I can't loose her, not now- not ever.

I See Lauren's eyes, glassy and threating to loose tears as she strokes her bestfriends forehead.
"Well someone get a teacher! Quick!" I shout and Neville runs out the room to get someone.

Malfoy is still lying on the floor, concious. Good he deserved it for what he did to my sister.
"Is she ok?" Malfoy gets up, winces and clutches his arm but still continues to shuffle his way towards her. He reaches for her neck and I quickley push his hand back.

"Stay away from her" I roughly said. That git isn't going anywhere near her. I don't understand why she saved him in the first place.

"Jeez Potty calm down, I'm just checking for her pulse." he snapped and again reached for her neck.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?" Snape charges into the room and pushes everyone out the way.
"Never mind we need to get her to the hospital wing, immediatly the shards will cut off the blood flow" he picks Raven up and strides out of the room. I follow along with Ron, Herms, Malfoy and Lauren.

Lauren is still crying so I lean over and rub her shoulder and tell her everything will be ok.
As we are running to the hosptial wing we bump into Fred who is frantically asking me questions.

"What happened to her- who did it- isshegoingtobeok?!" he rambles. I forgot that Fred is horribly attracted to her which makes me vomit but I suppose it's better than anyone else. I continue to walk and explain what happened.

Snape lays Raven gentley on a hosptial bed while Madam Pomfrey is rushing about giving Raven and Malfoy different potions.

"Out all of you!" She shooes us out of the room but I hold back.

"She's  my sister please let me stay" I plead. I need to be with her to make sure she's ok.

"Yes, yes ok you may stay but the rest of you out!" she says and goes back to rushing around.

I sit next to Raven and take her hand, stroking it slightly. "I'm sorry" I whisper.

"You know, I didn't really do anything to hurt her, I would never" I hear a voice come from the next cubicle. Malfoy.

"Whatever, you'll have to deal with her when she wakes up not me." I say smugly. My sister, if you didn't already know, is well kinda lethal.

"Yeah that's true" I hear a chuckle and a murmur come from the bed. She's awake!
"What happened? Why am I covered in band- oh" she looks up at me with sadness. But one thing I know that Raven never does. Is cry. I've only ever seen her cry once. Ever.

------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

"Whatever, you'll have to deal with her when she wakes up not me." I hear someone say. I see a blinding light and wince slightly.

"Yeah that's true" I say and chuckle even though I have to context as to who I'm dealing with. "What happened? Why am I covered in band- oh"I look up at Harry, scared. I begin to push the sheets off me and take off the bandages, i need to see what happened.

"Raven no" Harry takes my hands but I push him away and look at my wounds. Across my stomach there are two huge gashes, all bloodied up. My leg seems to be broken as I can't move it and when I do I feel a searing pain rushing through me. My hands and my arms are slightly grazed but I'm not too bothered.

"Harry I think you should go I need some alone time" I say quietly.

"Bu-"

"Please" I whisper, looking down. He nods and leaves me alone, I can see he is slightly hurt but I decide to leave him anyways. I was never fond of my body and now I have all these scars, it just makes it worse.

"Im sorry" I hear Malfoy say next to me. "Why did you-"

"She's awake!" Fred shouts to everyone and all my friends come rushing in. Lauren sprints into my bedside and begins to babble about how she was worried. Ron comes to the otherside and starts with his "bloody hell" rant and Hermione is telling me how to get better, Fred is just standing there with a bunch of roses in his hand.

"OKAY SHUT UP" I shout and everyone shuts up. "Forget what happened to me, i'm going to explode right here" I laugh.

"Guys, lets just go I think Fred wants to speak to her" Hermione giggles and takes everyone out. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Finally" Fred laugh-sighs and sits at my bed side putting the black roses in a vase before he does so.

"How did you know?" I asked. Black roses are my favourite. He then began with his "Little birdy" story.

"So yea-"

"Fred?" I interrupt. I sit up some more and look into his eyes. My hand makes it's way to his cheek and I caress it slightly. His hand comes over mine and strokes it. I lean in and Fred closes the Gap, his lips connecting with mine. His lips were soft against my own my hands slid up towards his shoulders and he pulled my waist towards him making us closer to eachother than ever before.

Allof a sudden I hear a gasp come from the door way and I break from Fred's lips.

"I know you're there Harry, Lauren." I say, annoyed slightly. Still flustered from the kiss, Fred takes my hand and kisses it.

"God we can never go without being interrupted, I was rather enjoying that." he whispered and smiled, leaving the room and quickley as possible.

Harry and Lauren stride in as if nothing happened, smirks and all. Ugh here comes the questions. Harry just sits next to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up" I nudge him. "I've seen the way you look at Cho. It'll be a matter of time until something happens between the both of you" I remark and Harry play punches me. I see Lauren lower her head. She's liked Harry for a while now, even though she won't admit it I can still read her with my powers.

I can go into peoples mind but with exeptions. For example Harry, I can't read his mind because I love him as family and that prevents me from reading him. That's all I know of but I hope that's it.

"Oh you're awake, now take this potion to help ease the pain of your leg and it'll be healed by tomorrow" Madam Pomfrey shoved a glass in my face and shooes Harry and Lauren out again.

I drink the horrible chunky liquid and gag slightly. 

"You know, that truly is disgusting" Malfoy says, with a scowl planted across his face.

"Yeah it is" I gag and place the glass back down.

" I'm  not talking about that. I'm talking about how you and Weasel were sucking eachothers faces off" rolling his eyes, he crosses his arms and looks straight at me. I feel something in the pit of my stomach when his icy grey eyes stare me down. Could it be- No.. I like Fred and Fred only.

Brushing my weird feelings aside I imitate his eye roll and simply tell him that it's none of his business and draw my curtains across. "You know. I just wanted to say thanks. For what you did." Malfoy's voice strained slightly. I pretend to be asleep. "Oh well not like you did it on purpose anyways" He whispers thinking I can't hear him but I very well can.

I close my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep with the slight breeze from the window whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

oOOooo. So things are starting to get a little more interesting around here. Thanks for 50+ reads! It really means alot to me. Sorry for the spelling errors ect ect. I didn't proof read cause I just wanted to get it done :)