Confrontation.

Raven's POV

I sit here, on the bleached white sheets next to an unconcious Harry. I've been here for a while, all night, using the exuse of the fact that he's my brother and I need to stay here.

My mind is still scrolling over the events that have taken place. Playing themselves back in my mind like a movie. I don't want to face the fact that Draco Malfoy's mind is connected to mine.

I sigh and take Harry's hand in mine and push a few strands of brown hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, my voice cracking. "I am so sorry"

An inaudible noise comes from the back of Harry's throat and he breaths in, his eyes shooting open. "Where am I?" he asks, looking around and down at his sling, trying to pick his glasses up.

"You got hit with a bludger, your arm is fractured" I said, looking at his distorted arm. I feel the satisfaction rush through me when I remember what I did to Crabbe.

"I sorted out Crabbe for you" I smile and Harry smirks.

"You were mumbling "I'm sorry" why?" Harry's groggy voice changes to sincerity as he props himself up, on a pillow no longer laying down. I contemplate wether to tell him or not. It's either me or Hermione.

"I um- I'm sorry that this happened to you" I say with a fake sincere voice, hoping that Harry would believe me. His face relaxes and he hums slightly, sinking back into the hospital bed.  I sigh out of relief internally and we sit there in a well earned silence.

"Harry! You're awa-" A voice rushes into the room. Hermione. I hold my breath as she looks from me to Harry. "Raven..I need to speak to you. Alone." She says gesturing to the doors of hospital wing.

I smile at Harry and walk out alongside Hermione. The doors slam shut and she pushes me against a wall.

"Look, I don't know what happened yesterday, I demand an explanation" Her posh esque voice says.

"Well, I um." I take a deep breath. "Draco's and I minds are connected through my powers and no matter what apparantly my mind is always going to be attracted to him and him only no matter how much I resist please don't kill me I had no idea about this until yesterday." I babble and wince, closing my eyes and waiting for the oncoming lecture.

"Para Sempre. It's what connects you" Hermione whispers.

"What?"

"It's nearly impossible. Two minds are connected together and when they meet things happen" She states, grimacing over the fact that it's Draco and I.

"Listen you can't tell anyone ok? I'm trusting you on this. I'm working it out with Fred and I. Let's just hope that goes kind of ok." I open my eyes and Hermione has her hand out.

We shake on it and go back into the Hospital wing, sit next to Harry. Hermione starts her own conversation and I just sit there in silence.