Help

Raven's POV

The commotion in the corridors began to heighten as I stumbled through, trying to get a glimpse of what is going on.

Professor Trelawney is being handed her bags by Filch the filthy squib. I remember playing pranks on him with Harry in third year. We all threw his own mop wanted on top of him, leaving him soaked in his rags. That was also the time I found out about Remus.

"Y-you can't do this" Trelawney whimpered, shaking. I really do feel for her. Being taken away from is the most devistating thing that can happen to someone. Especially Hogwarts.

"Hogwarts is my home" She strained, holding back tears

I pushed my way to the front to get a better view of that was happening. I met Draco at the front who had a rather horrible expression on his face.

"Actually, I can" Umbridge gave her sickly smile while holding a train ticket in her dainty little hand. I really despise that bitch. Like I said, she a whole lotta bitch in a very small package.

I ran out into the courtyard immediatley and stood infront of Trelawney, who was whimpering like no tomorrow, clutching her bag. She shook incontrolably and I was going to be the one to help her.

"Raven, I-" Trelawney placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked back at her kindly.

"Is there something you would like to say dear?" Umbridge said as if there was nothing going on.

"Oh there, are many things I would like to say to you. You filthy cow! Trying to take someone from their home?!" I shouted, causing many of the students to gasp as one of their fellow classmates had stood up for a teacher.

Suddenly, Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore burst through the huge doors to the courtyard, striding confidently over to us. I looked back again and saw a look of gratefullness over Trelawney's face.

"Professor McGonagall? May I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore asked. McGonagall rushed over to her and began to comfort and take Trelawney back inside. I still stood my ground, trying to make a point that it's Umbridge that should get out of our school.

I then felt a yank on my robe as someone pulled me back into the crowd. I turned around to see a cool pair of eyes looking at me with something I couldn't really quite touch on.

"Never. Ever. Do that again" He whispered. I smirked and looked over to see Harry walking quickly towards me and taking me from Malfoy.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you did that Raven!" Lauren exclaimed infront of my face, startling me. "Like woah"

I shrugged and continued to walk towards my class.

All of a sudden, I hit into something hard. I immediatly close my eyes to embrace the fall but am stopped from the harsh hit.

"Woah there, love don't leave me too soon" I heard a gentle voice speak. I smiled and brought myself up and brushed myself off. Looking at Fred now makes me feel extremely guilty, i've always had trouble keeping a poker face when it comes to not telling someone something. "You ok?" he asked and I nodded, keeping my mouth shut.

He slung his arm around my waist loosely and kissed my forhead. I smiled up at him. I'm not that far off from his height, i'm quite slender and tall for my age which usually helps me get into the Three Broomsticks.

"Well, i've got a free period, have you?" I ask the trio. They all nod exept Lauren.

"I've got McGonagall." she sighed. "Well this is my stop, see ya guys"

"Gryffindor Common room?" I ask and get pulled up the stairs by Fred. I prefer the Slytherin common room much to the Gryffindor one but it's still pretty cool. The fat lady lets me in and we all slump onto the sofas.

I sit next to Harry and Fred. I place my head on his shoulder and watch Hermione pace about the room mumbling to herself.

"That foul, evil gargoyle!" She paced faster. "We're not learning how to defend ourselves. And we're not learning how to pass our OWL's" she rambled. "She's taken over the entire school!"

Harry turns to the radio in the corner and turns one of the dials to make it louder. The minister of magic's voice, under the static, begins to explain how the disappearances of many workers are the work of Sirius Black.

I wave my hand to turn it off half way through as I couldn't take someone insulting who is my god-father over the radio. Harry turns to me with an upset look and I get up, leaving Fred with a pout on his face, and sit next to Harry.

Suddenly, a burst of flames erupted from the fireplace and a voice also. "Harry!" I hear a familiar voice say from the flames.

"Sirius!" we all rush to the fireplace and kneel beside it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Answering Harry's letter" he replied.

"What is she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" he asks with a sarcasic tone hidden in his voice.

"Sirius she's not letting us use magic at all" Harry bites back.

"Well, i'm not surprised." Sirius sighs. "The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

 "Combat?" Ron asks. "What does he think that we're forming some wizard army?"

"That's exactly what he thinks." Sirius explains. "What Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute" He says. " The others wouldn't want me telling you this Harry. But things aren't going all well at the order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn. And these disappearances is just like how it started before.... Voldemort is on the move."

"Well what can we do?" I ask wearily.

"Someone's coming" Sirius quickly says. "I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But for now at least, It looks like you're on your own."

The flames combust leaving nothing but an empty fireplace for us to look at.  We all get up, exept from me. I stay sitting at the fireplace, dwelling on how we can save everyone.

"He really is out there isn't he?" Hermione asks, facing a window. Her voice cracks slightly in fear. "We've got to be able to defend ourselves" She shakes her head.

I jump slightly at the crack of lightning. My green power, jumping slightly from my hand.

"If Umbridge refuses to teach us how, then we will need someone who will. Someone who knows magic off the back of their hand." Hermione looks over to me. I give her a confused look and get up. 

She looks at me then Harry at the same time. I really don't have a good feeling about this...

Sorry there is so much dialogue and if my writing isn't that good today, I wanted to update but just wasn't in the mood so I did some of the movie plot with some of my own twists. Stay Awesome!