Discussion And Rage

Harry's POV

"So what does the Ministry have against Raven and I exactly?" I ask, out of the blue. The whole table silences and stares at me. Well I mean it's not particularly my fault. I mean why would I wanna know why the Wizarding Government hates me and my sister. I know people don't like Raven because she's a Slytherin but she's my sister and I love her all the same. (As cheesy as It sounds) Yes we may have our differences and have our petty fights but there's really no point in us hating eachother because of a house. I see the way Mrs Weasley looks at her with disgust and how she also mutters things under her breath.I mean It was hard enough getting Hermione and Ron to get along with her now I feel like I have to show everyone that my sister isn't that bad because she's in Slytherin.

"Well go on. Show him. He'll find out soon enough." Madeye breaks the silence from the corner of the kitchen.Kingsley passes me a newspaper that says "The boy and the girl who lie". There's a picture of Raven and I printed, huge on the front cover. I throw it over to Raven and I immediately see the look of anger spread across her ivory face. I hate seeing my sister in any distraught or pain. It's as almost as if it pains me too.

I hear the sound of a chair screeching across the floor as Raven throws the paper back at me and stomps out of the room, fists balled and red faced.

I open my mouth to say something but Remus beats me to it.

"Leave her be, she needs to calm down. You can see to her later. Now, they haven't just been attacking you Harry". He nods to the paper. " They've being attacking Dumbledore too. Fudge is using all his power to smear anyone who claims the dark lord has returned"

"But why?" a voice comes from the doorway. Raven. Looks like she's calmed down, hopefully.

"The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job" Remus shakes his head in disgust

"But that's insane no on in their right mind would believe that Dumbledore would-" I get cut off by Raven sitting back down and answering.

"But that's exactly the point isn't it? Remus. Fudge is scared and his mind has been twisted and warped... By fear" she looks up, her face is still red and her eyes are still grey- not green.

"Fear makes people do terrible things Harry, now the last time Voldemort came to power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear" Remus explains. From the corner of my eye I see Sirius lower his head in sadness. I wonder what could of hap- nevermind that's a question for later.

"Now that he's back the minister will do anything to make himself believe that it isn't true. That's right isn't it?" Raven pipes up again. I realize her eyes have turned back to green- their normal colour.

"Wow she really is smart ain't she?" Sirius smiles. Raven looks down and smiles slightly but only for a split second.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again" Sirius goes back onto the horrible topic. "Fourteen years ago he had everyone at his command, witches, wizards and all matters of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe Voldemort is after somethin-" "Sirius" Madeye says in a shut-up manner. "Something he didn't have last time" Sirius carrys on.

"You mean like a weapon?" I ask, scared slightly.

"No! That's enough. They're just children!!" Mrs Weasley paces over to me and takes the paper quickly. "You say anymore and you might as well send them off straight away."

"NO!" Raven snaps. "If Voldemort is raising an army if I want to fight" she slams her hand down on the table and the lights start to flicker again. Sirius points his hands towards Raven in an I-told-you-so fashion. He slightly winks and leans back in his chair.

"I'm going to bed" Raven gets out of her chair and looks at me.

"Me too" I say

"Me three" Ron says

"Me four" Hermione gets up too.

We all go up the stairs, get changed and go to sleep. All of that without speaking to eachother. All of that in utter silence.

OoOooo. I hope you liked this chapter! I wrote it all in one day are you prud? Anyways If it has any mistakes or you wanna say somthing please comment and stuff. If you liked this chapter give it a good 'ol vote! Peace! :)))