Sticking Out Like A Sore thumb.

Raven's POV

I walked into the Room of Requirement, which Neville so amazingly found, following the directions I was given. Harry, Lauren, Ron and Hermione were the only ones in the room.

"Raven did you know that you and Lauren are the ONLY Slytherin on this list?" Hermione said what I'm sure was supposed to be in an offhand tone, but came across as more of an accusation.

"Yeah, but they're also the only Slytherins anyone likes" Fred said from behind me, coming to my defence. I smiled and felt his arms snake across my waist from behind.

"The whole school knows that I am the coolest person here" I said with a wave of my hand, a green whisp erupting from my palm.

We all started to practice Expelliarmus, which surprisingly a few people could pull off. I partnered with Dean Thomas, much to Fred's protest, but he got over it when I flicked my wand and disarmed Dean. I was the only one in the group able to disarm wordlessly, and Harry was quick to point it out, much to my dismay.

"Everyone watch Raven!" He announced, and pushed my hair out of my face. "Raven, disarm Dean again" He waved his and, and I flicked my wand, Dean's flying into my hand effortlessly. The room was a mix of surprise and groans. I heard a few muttered "show off". I threw Dean back his wand and went to sit in the corner. Fred followed.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, pulling me into his lap I shrugged and got off.

"Tired of everyone thinking i'm some sort of freak that's all" I muttered and walked back, leaving Fred. The guilt eats me alive that I may or may not have some sort of feelings towards Draco. I have to own up to it soon, but I need to get my own answers first.

Harry, ended the class and told us to meet back on Wednesday. I walked back to the Slytherin common room and was suprised to find Draco still awake. Lauren was with me too, so I had

"Where were you?" He asked casually. I raised an eyebrow.

"I was unaware that I had to report to you, Malfoy" I said coldly. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Why are you so fucking difficult?" He said in an exasperated tone.

"Probably the same reason you are suck a prick. I'm going to bed. Good night, Ferret." I turned towards the girls dorms. Lauren and I went up the stairs and I began to get changed.

"Um, Raven?" Lauren asked, sounding slightly skittish.

"Yeah?" I replied, exausted.

"Um, what's up with you and Malfoy?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, slightly scared but dont show it.

"I can see the way you look at him you know. I'm not a spastic..." she puts her hand on her hip and squints. "Youu.. like him" she pointed.

"No, fucking way Lauren. I will never like that bloody ferret" I sighed and plonked down onto my bed.

"Denial" Lauren said, turning up her pitch in a girly way. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

------------

Eh? Bit of a filler BUT OH WELL .