Thank You

Thank you for all the get well wishes and prayers...but unfortunately, my grandmother has passed. Last night/early in the morning she stopped breathing. Her lungs were already done, meaning that they had stopped functioning and it was only a matter of time. Of course I'm sad about her passing since she was the closest Grandmother I had and the only one I had left. I now have no other grandmother. But I know my Grandmother wouldn't want me to cry or be upset since she has a sassy/bossy personality and she would probably be sassing me right about now haha. But instead of crying at the moment I will laugh and remember the memories we had together. My Grandmother would always love listening to me talk about writing so as this whole thing comes into a closure, I will be staying on Wattpad. I'm going to do this for my Grandmother because I know she'll be even more proud of me. I hope it's alright if I post a story soon that I made that kind of tells a story about my life. That'll be posted when I begin to write the few chapters down in my writing plot book. Sorry for making you read all of this...I  hope you guys get a better idea of me when I post this book.

                                                                                     - Yours Truly,

                                                                                                  India<3