Chapter 5: Oh Great, Just Great.

I sat in the front row with Zonnique as my mother performed Flawless. Remember when my mother said she was giving Zonnique something? This was it. Zonnique cried tears of joy just looking at my mother's performance. Me on the other hand has saw her perform various of times so I was unmoved.

I'm bout that H-Town, coming coming down.

Im coming down, trip I get it on the ground

H-Town (Town) Im coming down, coming down

Trip I get it on the ground.

I know when you were little girls

You dreamt of being in my world

Don't forget, don't forget.

Respect that, bow down b....

I took some time to live my life

But don't think I'm just his little wife

Don't get it twisted, get it twisted

This my sh.. bow down b......

As my mother sung, Zonnique cried harder. I patted her back but still kept my eyes on my mothers performance. If you thought Zonnique crying during the performance was sad wait until I tell you about her break down after the performance. Which was still occurring in the car, when she walked back inside her house, and probably when she went to bed.

"Well she seems like a die hard fan." My mother cleared her throat. I shot her a death glare.

"Hey. I call it how I see it..." My mother put her hands up in defense.

"Mom she truly isn't my type of friend. She's..."

"Open." My mother nodded.

"And I'm..."

"Stuck up." My mother said.

"What? I'm not stuck up!" I argued.

"Bahja you're very stuck up. You're like a stick in the mud...stuck." My mother shrugged while grabbing a bottle of water from the door.

"I am not stuck up! I'm just very serious and mature." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay. But roll your eyes one more time and I promise you it'll get real immature in a second." My mother threatened wait no promised.

"But ma you had to be over there when they was all being immature and hooligans! They're not my type of friends..." I sighed.

"You didn't even give them a try. You called me in the middle of the night to come pick you up. Mature people know how to handle theirs without asking other people." My mother took a sip from her water bottle.

"But they were so annoying." I mumbled. My mother placed her black studio beats on her ears and slid her computer out her bag.

"Mom where are we going?" I looked out the window and didn't see my familiar New York area.

"You'll see. Just relax and enjoy the car ride." My mother plugged her earphones into her computer and began working on her music. I studied my mother for a few more seconds before taking out my own beats and listening to some music. I closed my eyes and placed my head on the window.

The car screeched, instantly waking me up from my sleep. Ugh. I was having the best dream! It was about Justin Bieber dancing on me. Yeah THAT good of a dream. I took my headphones off my ears and moved then down to my neck. Me and my mother's car doors opened and we got out. We were in the middle of a forest. A FREAKING forest. Oh great, just great.

"I'm getting back in the car." I said opening my car door.

"Bahja stop being a brat and come look at the scenery." My mother was in awe looking at the long trees and grassy lands.

"Mom we're in the middle of a forest. What scenery is there?" I crossed my arms.

"The most beautifulest of them all...nature." My mother's eyes twinkled just looking at the forest.

"Last time I checked nature gave me pain every month...I'm good." I said pulling the door open wider and getting back in. My mother sat her back pack on the floor and pulled out two mats; one blue and one pink.

"Uh uh. Nope. I'm not doing yoga in the middle of the forest where the spiders, ants, and centipedes live. You know I've seen A Bug's Life and I'm pretty sure there are bugs living down there." I protested.

"Bahja just sit yo ass on this mat." My mother caught an attitude real quick. I sat on the pink mat with my legs crossed. Oh this is just great, so freaking great!